• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by JockO de Frog

1. JockO de Frog

Showgirl/Cheerleader Outfits at Spring Sale

Video 1 -- Solo Performance – each candidate should showcase their absolute best skills and technique that highlight thier dancing ability (NOT to exceed 1 min). We have listed some suggestions on what to include in your routine, while not all suggestions are required (but encouraged): 20...
  2. JockO de Frog

The scrimmage thread

You left out the wide receiver screens and the fades to the corner of the end zone to Darius Davis
  3. JockO de Frog

What's the Deal with Carp?

No, he's not injured. Cards fans are rough, "what have you done for me lately". He misses his old manager. He's striking the ball well, but it hasn't found the holes on the field. He has this year left on his contract and, yes, he might do well with a new environment. He works harder than anyone...
  4. JockO de Frog

The scrimmage thread

Any sign of the Freshman quarterbacks? Honig, jackson, Battle?
  5. JockO de Frog

The scrimmage thread

So far this may be the most positive comments in a thread I've read all year. Okay okay, I'll give it a little more time.
  6. JockO de Frog

OU won’t release transfer QB CHANDLER MORRIS to TCU

Aren't Jackson and Battle early enrollees and have been practicing? I was hoping to see Jackson too.
  7. JockO de Frog

"The Lord Is Risen"

...seen by hundreds after his death and burial. Proof positive that he is who he said he is, God In the Flesh!
  8. JockO de Frog

OT: Interesting Article abt Pac-12 and Networks Leaving it Behind

Probably shouldn't talk politics on this thread.
  9. JockO de Frog

Block or Charge

You think they double buckled in?
  10. JockO de Frog

DMN: TCU QB outlook for 2021: Can Max Duggan take the next step as a passer?

Exactly what I thought. Max is over 200 pounds and is a power runner as well. With him, the defense doesn't know what is coming especially if you put in a back as a lead blocker.
  11. JockO de Frog

TCU (Without Mike Miles) vs ISU MBB Game Thread

Okay I figured it out. No more mickey J.
  12. JockO de Frog

TCU (Without Mike Miles) vs ISU MBB Game Thread

I've never put anyone on ignore before. Can someone tell me how to do that?
  13. JockO de Frog

New OC. NEW QB Coach

I just don't see it that way. We won five of our last six. Anyone paying attention could see substantial change in the schemes and plays, not to mention the improvement by the players themselves. We are close to a decent O-line and a stud quarterback away from conference lead (okay, and a...
  14. JockO de Frog

Just a quick prayer request

Wow, that's a lot to deal with. Prayers for your whole family.