• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by fuelfrog

1. fuelfrog

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Do these belong to any of y'all? (Last spotted on I10 feeder to Sam Houston Parkway)
  2. fuelfrog

Happy Lunar New Year

Happy spiritual formation anniversary voyage journey celebration!
  3. fuelfrog

247 Sports: BREAKING: TCU hires Kendal Briles as new offensive coordinator

Bob Dylan summed it up perfectly for us years ago… Come writers and critics Who prophesize with your pen (keyboard) And keep your eyes wide The chance won't come again And don't speak too soon For the wheel's still in spin And there's no tellin' who That it's namin' For the loser now Will be...
  4. fuelfrog

Was our OC position undesirable?

Amen. Foot is still on the gas, we’re just shifting gears
  5. fuelfrog

New Offensive Analyst: Arturo Brililo

Bey-Luhr Universidad
  6. fuelfrog

#BAYLORTEARS

Appreciate the in depth explanation, definitely feel a lot less #triggered
  7. fuelfrog

#BAYLORTEARS

Is it just me, or is the Georgia fan wearing two hats? Am I the only one that is seriously bothered by the whole two hat thing going on here?
  8. fuelfrog

Sonny Speaks on Houston Sports Radio 610

this is That was truly articulated to perfection
  9. fuelfrog

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Lol yeah, even my wife complains about the manager’s whiny voice. That said, happy wife happy life…good mindless entertainment when nothing else to watch
  10. fuelfrog

Sonny Speaks on Houston Sports Radio 610

After listening to the Kirby Smart pregame audio (which I highly recommend everyone doing) it was apparent that our mindset was that of a Murray St. Kirby literally wanted his players to rip our scheissing heads off and murder our unborn children.
  11. fuelfrog

CGP Jinx

12. fuelfrog

Sam Jackson is in the transfer portal

If Max doesn’t get a viable opportunity at a starting job… Fingers crossed that he is afforded a lengthy career similar to Henne, Hoyer, McCoy, Gabbert, Daniel ($$$$$)
  13. fuelfrog

Universal Studios to open theme park in Frisco

I live in Houston and it sucks all the time