• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by BYU fan

1. B

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

This is likely how it will be done
  2. B

Nah. The vote tomorrow is just a formality. It was all hammered out today so they know what it will be.
  3. B

Only if you go first
  4. B

Fan Threatened Nuclear Detonation Unless Utes Won

What is going on up there on the hill? It's getting crazier by the week. And here we all thought the west concourse pooper was bad enough.
  5. B

FWST: Before BYU joins Big 12, league must give school a reality check on its racism problem

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/south-carolina-lawmakers-seek-answers-gamecocks-womens-basketball-series-byu-canceled
  6. B

FWST: Before BYU joins Big 12, league must give school a reality check on its racism problem

One time? Yeah, she could possibly have misheard something. The fact she said it happened "throughout the match" and got worse in the 4th set is what proves that she just made it up.......aided by her godmother.
  7. B

One more more post before I head out. Look at what just dropped across the news.... I referenced the police investigation that found no evidence of the fan that was banned yelling slurs in posts 32 and 37. There you have it officially what I knew yesterday morning. It also references...
  8. B

A couple more comments before I drop this topic because I know this doesn't directly concern anyone here. BYU poured over hours and hours of video/audio investigating the claim. They found nothing. There were several black BYU men's basketball players right on the front row where the...
  9. B

Exactly. It was only a few years ago that they would come over the PA at football games and tell the fans to stop booing officials who made a questionable call. There is zero tolerance for anyone getting out of line. And there are plenty of rats around more than willing to squeal.
  10. B

This is correct. If you watch the video you will notice a couple Memphis players teaming up and swinging their helmets at the head of BYU offensive linemen Tejan Koroma. That dirty play is what sparked the brawl.
  11. B

Yes. But that was not for hurling racist slurs. A fan after the match went down near the Duke players, made them uncomfortable, and this one player claimed he was the one making racist slurs based off "recognizing his voice". That is what I heard. The guy got banned. If you read the...
  12. B

Yes, I "know" that it was "impossible" to have occurred. The "doubt" part comes on whether she misheard it or made it up. No contradiction there. I would try to give someone the benefit of the doubt but if you look at what the godma has done on twitter and some of the stuff this girl has...
  13. B

1. They investigated it. By both her teammates and the student section. There were police officers RIGHT THERE. There were no slurs being thrown around. There are ZERO corroborating witnesses. If this was happening in that tiny, compact gym that's an impossibility. Especially...