• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by BoilermakerD

1. B

Week 3: TCU @ Purdue

Are you suggesting that the Big 12 tries on defense? Lol
  2. B

They live in the past just like you do. This is two teams that were .500 in The regular season in a game where Vegas has been narrowly on both sides of even. I respect my opponents ability on the field. Purdue has to play well to win. Too bad TCU fan thinks he’s the 94 Cornhuskers
  3. B

Feeling ourselves means expressing that it’s a matchup of two teams that had the regular season record last year and that we started as a two point favorite before it swung barely to the other side? In light of that, I don’t think that asking you guys why you are acting like the Oklahoma...
  4. B

Oh I already know that if we win and Rondale Moore or David Bell make a catch with great coverage, I’ll still come here and read that you guys played worse than every and Purdue didn’t do anything you just played and coached terribly. Two teams that were 6-6 last year, we started as a two...
  5. B

And now the history stuff is coming in. Didn’t know 60,000 fans were taking a time machine to watch the two teams play in 1984. Now we can add Nebraska into the auburn Ohio State mixture
  6. B

The arrogance here is astounding. You opened as an underdog. At TCUs best you aren’t better than us by an amount that should make arrogance appropriate... If you insane Ohio State speed was the whole story, wouldn’t you be a 14 point favorite?
  7. B

Living in the past? You were 7-6 last year ... so now I see we are venturing into the Nebraska fan territory...
  8. B

Or how we routed the Ohio State team that beat you guys
  9. B

Well I was looking for the tcu site but I got the auburn Ohio State all star team
  10. B

But you guys are auburn so...
  11. B

Yeah I mean we are playing Alabama this week so I can only hope
  12. B

Wait, who are you gonna tell me you guys are like? 89 Miami Hurricanes?
  13. B

Sorry Johnny snubbed you guys, UCC and Piermont for State...