• The KillerFrogs

The true identity of Teabag/AggyAngst

TronCarter

1404676d1300898580t-cell-therapeutics-fatturati-ipotizzati-vol-ii-nooooo10.jpg

FrogsMcGee

On another note, I haven't seen him around since I was actively pushing for him to be banned a week or so back. Maybe I missed it, since I have been travelling. If he has been banned, thank you mods. If not, please do so asap.

researchfrog

I've suspected that our favorite troll is Matthew, because: (1) he admitted that he posts under another alias on here when he doesn't want it tied back to him and (2) Teabag is allowed to remain when most other trolls are drummed off this site. For the same reasons, I have also suspected Matthew of being GDU or steel.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I've suspected that our favorite troll is Matthew, because: (1) he admitted that he posts under another alias on here when he doesn't want it tied back to him and (2) Teabag is allowed to remain when most other trolls are drummed off this site. For the same reasons, I have also suspected Matthew of being GDU or steel.

GDU is a very real person living in Austin with a name that is not Matthew's. Steel also seems to be a separate individual as well as others have met him and he has posted at least one picture of himself wearing a Pizza Hut tablecloth for a shirt.

I have also suspected though that one of the mods or admins is teabag and is why his schtick and multiple handles are allowed. Can't believe Steele would have time to go around doing what teabag does on various boards.

FrogsMcGee

I wouldn't name names, but I have also long suspected that teabag was the 2nd (or 3rd/4th/5th) alias of another regular poster here. I also suspected that it was a buddy of the mods, because I couldn't figure why said person had never been IP banned. If you IP ban teabag, you also IP ban that certain long time (and probably paying) member of KFC. At least that's my conspiracy theory.

Planks

On the subject of AggieAngst, what is KillerFrogs policy on using multiple handles? I looked on the Forum Rules and it's not expressly forbidden. Does that mean it's allowed? If not, how has AggieAngst gotten away with it?

researchfrog

GDU is a very real person living in Austin with a name that is not Matthew's. Steel also seems to be a separate individual as well as others have met him and he has posted at least one picture of himself wearing a Pizza Hut tablecloth for a shirt.

I have also suspected though that one of the mods or admins is teabag and is why his schtick and multiple handles are allowed. Can't believe Steele would have time to go around doing what teabag does on various boards.

I was kidding about Steel and GDU. I'm not saying they are Teabag, but that they troll us.

I have one friend that I've suspected might be Teabag, but he denies it and has been banned from here, so I believe him. I find the Mod/Admin guess the most credible.

YA

On the subject of AggieAngst, what is KillerFrogs policy on using multiple handles? I looked on the Forum Rules and it's not expressly forbidden. Does that mean it's allowed? If not, how has AggieAngst gotten away with it?
A person who has multiple handles has to be the definition of insecure type of individual. I know it is sorry to do so and I know they are losers.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
Hey there Scott . . . :wink:

Too many people have seen me and scott in the same place.....to their ever-lasting regret. :biggrin:

But I do know for a fact that scott likes to have a little fun on occasion with the 'alternative handle'.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

And wes' alter ego is well-known to the really long-time posters on kf.c.