• The KillerFrogs

Just got banned from baylor fans

tcumaniac

what delusional fags... i did nothing but give valid arguments to contradict their ignorance, and it hurt their feelings so they banned me.

sic 'em

Trelvis

Yeah, they dont run their forum like Wes and Scott do this one. KillerFrogs welcomes other teams fans, Baylorfans does not. I was banned from there also and didnt break any of their rules.

Serious bunch of butthurt fans over there.

I find it especially funny that they are working overtime to justify that their coach would have had every right to beat that fan to a bloody pulp (a crime in any state) for yelling "Good job Big 12!" at their players!

But the guy that posted the USNWR rankings of BU #79 and TCU #99 gets the prize. Maybe in his mind there's a big difference in those academic rankings, but in the place that matters (the job marketplace), nobody gives a rip about that. He can place that ranking right up on the wall with his newsclips from Baylor's women's basketball national championship to show everybody at his office how big of a deal he is...

stell91

Hahaha that thread you were posting in was funny. They really do think that we are jealous of them. Pathetic losers.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
I loved them calling TCU's undefeated season and Rose Bowl win just another example of a "one-trick pony" school and the immediate, inevitable reply of "TCU Baseball - preseason #1."

Total beatdown. (Just like last fall, come to think of it...)

I loved them calling TCU's undefeated season and Rose Bowl win just another example of a "one-trick pony" school and the immediate, inevitable reply of "TCU Baseball - preseason #1."

Total beatdown. (Just like last fall, come to think of it...)
The "one trick pony" theme is common over there. They simply cannot comprehend that we are highly competitive in nearly every sport except men's basketball. I think this ties in closely with the whole "but they aren't in a major conference, they can't have a good athletic program" mentality so many of them have bought into.

Of course, I have a feeling that the majority of those clowns are probably in school, or just got out, so they can't really grasp that for nearly 90 years, Baylor and TCU were in the same league. A fifteen year period cannot wipe out that fact. But they grew up only knowing that TCU was in a "lesser" conference than them, so they don't know any better.

curt3301

I really dont get why some of the baylor morons think we blame them for not being invited to the big1-2. That happened so long ago that only the grey hairs remember it and even they dont give a rats [Craig James] about who invited whom. Is there one TCU fan out there that still tells baylor fans this stuff? I haven't met anybody thats cares at all about what baylor did 17 years ago in conference realignment. We hate baylor because they suck and yet they still think their [Craig James] dont stink. At least thats why i hate them, not because they have been getting skull raped in the big 1-2 and we have moved on to bigger and much better.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

I'm glad we didn't get into the big 12. I was heartbroken over the swc breakup and used to want in, but it is becoming so clear how much being out of it's shadow has helped.

tcumaniac

I really dont get why some of the baylor morons think we blame them for not being invited to the big1-2. That happened so long ago that only the grey hairs remember it and even they dont give a rats [Craig James] about who invited whom. Is there one TCU fan out there that still tells baylor fans this stuff? I haven't met anybody thats cares at all about what baylor did 17 years ago in conference realignment. We hate baylor because they suck and yet they still think their [Craig James] dont stink. At least thats why i hate them, not because they have been getting skull raped in the big 1-2 and we have moved on to bigger and much better.
Amen. They talk all this [Craig James] about how we envy them because we got left out if the big 12. They also claim that we're mad they didn't help us get into the big 12. They are so so so dumb. Fo real. Being left out of the big 12 was one of the best things to ever happen to us. The only reason we even acknowledge their existence is because their delusion and ignorance is so humerous, not because we are jealous of them. What exactly do they think were jealous of?

It's like claiming a Lamborghini is jealous of a pt cruiser.

Frog DJ

I'm glad we didn't get into the big 12. I was heartbroken over the swc breakup and used to want in, but it is becoming so clear how much being out of it's shadow has helped.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Frogs!

I really dont get why some of the baylor morons think we blame them for not being invited to the big1-2.
Because they are too dumb to understand that the reason we harbor animosity towards them is because for the last 15 years or so, they have taken every possible opportunity to belittle us for our conference affiliation and label any of our accomplishments as invalid because we weren't in the Big 12. This literally started the minute they moved to the Big 12 and we were jettisoned to the WAC.

But enough of that...our Rose Bowl victory and invitation to the Big East have erased all of that. They no longer have any valid arguments. Nowhere in their history have they had the kind of success we have had in the last 12 years. The fact that we have played in all five major bowls, two BCS bowls and finished in the top 10 four of the last six years has them so far in our rear view mirror we can't even recognize them. They have ZERO BCS bowls, have NEVER won a Cotton Bowl, and haven't finished in the top 10 since 1951. They have nothing.

tcumaniac

Because they are too dumb to understand that the reason we harbor animosity towards them is because for the last 15 years or so, they have taken every possible opportunity to belittle us for our conference affiliation and label any of our accomplishments as invalid because we weren't in the Big 12. This literally started the minute they moved to the Big 12 and we were jettisoned to the WAC.

But enough of that...our Rose Bowl victory and invitation to the Big East have erased all of that. They no longer have any valid arguments. Nowhere in their history have they had the kind of success we have had in the last 12 years. The fact that we have played in all five major bowls, two BCS bowls and finished in the top 10 four of the last six years has them so far in our rear view mirror we can't even recognize them. They have ZERO BCS bowls, have NEVER won a Cotton Bowl, and haven't finished in the top 10 since 1951. They have nothing.
They have pet bears

Limey Frog

what delusional fags... i did nothing but give valid arguments to contradict their ignorance, and it hurt their feelings so they banned me.

sic 'em

People will tend to get upset with you if you reference perfectly legal sexual preferences in a pejorative manner. I would also encourage you to realize that your undergraduate years at TCU will go by faster than you could possibly imagine. This is the springtime of your life. While you're free to use your time however you like, I would personally recommend you leave trolling around other teams' chat boards for your post-college years when you won't have the option to spend your free time chatting to TCU coeds without the risk of becoming known as a dirty old perv.

SnoSki

Maniac's posts made me laugh.

I don't care to read the whole thread and get into a pissing contest though.. all I know is that TCU beat their golden boy on the football field and before that we beat their guys in baseball.