• The KillerFrogs

Let's talk hoops!

I will be there for my first game of the season. It is really hard to believe they scheduled a game or Clark function that conflicted with each other last weekend. I bet there were a good number of season ticket holders that were not at the Jackson State game.

I really want to see the Frogs come out and dominate this game from start to finish the way we did the other night against Jackson St. and take that confidence into the HOF Tip Off Tourney.

The only advantage that I might see for SMU in this game is on the boards, mainly due to Papa Dia. Our big men have to limit second chance scoring opportunities for the Ponies. I'll be very interested to see how Cerina and Fields match up.

Frogs are favored by 8 tonight. Go Frogs!

I would like to see this game if I can rouse myself out of a BCS-induced stupor and get to the parking lot. I'll be the one wearing a TCU jacket and cap. Mainly I need to give my almost-100-year-old friend M.E. Chappell a first-hand account of how the Frogs look (almost blind, he no longer goes to games but is intensely interested....he lettered in BKB circa 1930).

I just bought a 1930 TCU yearbook on Ebay. Great old photos of our athletic teams. We won the SWC that year in football, but not our best year in Hoops finishing 4-8, though we did beat Texas.

weklfrog

I will be there for my first game of the season. It is really hard to believe they scheduled a game or Clark function that conflicted with each other last weekend. I bet there were a good number of season ticket holders that were not at the Jackson State game.
I think there are only 6 season ticket holders.

eagartotri

Went to the Jackson State game Friday and was impressed. Not so much at dominating play, but the enthusiasm and effort they put into it. I think they are buying in now and it could be an exciting season. It's a new kind of TCU ball that we haven't seen in a long time. Will be there tonight with wife and son.

Goodnight

I just hope we can keep up the fast pace against better teams. We are much more aggresive on offense and really pushed the ball to the rim more tonight. In the past 2 years we waited and were a bit more timid and slow on offense without much aggresiveness, but the aggresiveness towards the rim and on offense in general tonight was the difference.

The upcoming tournament should be interesting. Rider, Bradley, and Massachusetts are no where near as good as they have been the past few years, so its very possible to go 3-0.

TCU2012

The students want to go to the games, we just want a team to support. I'll probably get railed by some of the older alums who were with the football team through "the good and the bad", but I give you honesty, not what you want to hear.