• The KillerFrogs

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

OICU812

I saw today their backup center is also leaving. Guessing he probably witnessed the hide-peeling his buddy took after the game and wanted no part.

froginmn

Yeah...in High School, I lost us a HUGE playoff game by messing up the snap.

Well, technically, I did not mess up the snap, it was perfect, but our qb was calling an audible, had called first sound, didn't tap me to relay the audible, and I snapped it. That thing flew about 20 yards, and bounced another 20.
In fifth grade I sent a long snap over the punter/QB's head. He bitched me out all the way to the sideline, when his dad/HC pointed out that he was halfway as far back as he was supposed to be. My snap was perfect...

Wexahu

In fifth grade I sent a long snap over the punter/QB's head. He bitched me out all the way to the sideline, when his dad/HC pointed out that he was halfway as far back as he was supposed to be. My snap was perfect...
I'd like to see the analytics related to punting in a 5th grade game, lol.

We did it too for sure, but what a horrible strategy!

CryptoMiner

random post of the day
GDBwGEgXoAAInmp

Wexahu

Considering we ended up with Ken Seals as a transfer - we don’t have elite QB type NIL money…
Well, I'm pretty sure we don't.

Unless you're willing to pony up a significant amount of money for that yourself, I wouldn't complain about it. Throwing money and getting in a bidding war for college kids when there are no guardrails in place......I have zero problem with anyone who doesn't want to get involved in that. If that means we go 3-9 every year, then that's what it means.

Palliative Care

I see it as: The staff decided that they only have so much money and we have to find enough experienced players to fill in the holes. We hope Hoover continues to improve so we will spend money on a backup only. That way we can add more talent around him.
Some of us live on a fixed income and took a big hit with the rising cost over that last several years. It is not that we want to settle for a 3 win season, it is that we have no choice.