• The KillerFrogs

DC Joe Gillespie let go

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Horny4TCU

I hope he does a really good hire. His job depends on it. My hopes depend on it...

What a let down this year was. I was so happy to experience last year with my dad and brother. But to go from natty to nothing was the biggest gut punch for all of us frogs. We go down as the biggest natty blowout to no bowl in 12 months, just one crappy experience to the next.

tetonfrog

7 returning starters and had one of the worst defenses in the country with few defensive injuries.
You are right, but the loss of Horton at DE, Winters at LB & Tre at CB was a huge loss of leadership. The injury to Hodges was bigger than most realize, too.

Not excusing our passive play/scheme
Gillespie, no matter how much of a nice guy he may have been, could not do the job. Period. Full stop.

I don't have any idea who Sonny is going to unveil, but he'd better be good. As noted, Sonny is running out of good will.
And that is the only positive about the disaster this year. We needed to fire JG & change our prevent defense philosophy. Clearly, his players loved him & he seems like a wonderful man. However, his version of 3-3-5 did not work here & there is no way a base rush 3 drop 8 style would have worked at Tulsa.

Personally, I’d like to see us utilize 3-man & 4-man DL looks next year. At its best, Sonny’s offense is an aggressive multi-formation that attacks defenses. No reason our D should not do the same.

froginmn

I hope he does a really good hire. His job depends on it. My hopes depend on it...

What a let down this year was. I was so happy to experience last year with my dad and brother. But to go from natty to nothing was the biggest gut punch for all of us frogs. We go down as the biggest natty blowout to no bowl in 12 months, just one crappy experience to the next.
We already had the worst falloff in history after 1938...

Screenshot_20231211_053958_Chrome.jpg

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Dykes seems more interested in protecting coaches than improving and fielding the best staff and team. Telling the new DC three key position coaches from a regressing unit will remain, taking several weeks to announce the coordinator's dismissal ...

Paint It Purple

Yeah, that's what these guys do. They post BS to generate clicks and use legit looking logos to fool people.

Then we have posters on this site who apparently know that but STILL post it here ...

If you look at the @ username you can typically tell if it's real or fake.
When you're buying your Rolex watch out of the trunk of some guy's car, don't be surprised when it turns out fake. No offense to "Killerfrogs.com"