• The KillerFrogs

Hoover should start the rest of the year

Limey Frog

This is the best the offense has looked all year. It is his first career start so it means that he gets better from here. Just like Duggan replace Morris last year, Hoover should replace him this year.
I believe your wish has been granted.

Not sure quarterback was our only problem but it's sure looking like a big part of it right now. I don't know that there's much difference between Iowa State and BYU but there was a world of difference between TCU this week and last.

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
Wrong starter picked two years in a row. Time to evaluate the process.

Maybe let both play in the first game and see who the team responds too. Too much trust was given to chandler. Still special teams and defense did awful versus ISU. Today they were good. Special teams still needs a little but very solid versus dumpster fire is a huge improvement.

Froggy Style

Seriously? I loved that Hoover wasn't mobile. He didn't have to make plays with his feet. Only a few questionable throws. Dude was exceptional in his first start.
Was more of commentary on Slowvis, but yes having the defense have to worry about a mobile Qb along with accurate passing is why Boykin or Hejny were/are dominant.

Hoover looks downfield more as a passer. He is better between him and Morris.

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
But Sonny didn't know about this in August, apparently? He wasn't surprised to know that his backup is his best QB? That means you're doing it a bit wrong.

Really hate that comment. He needs to take responsibility for bad choices last 2 weeks and hesitation in the first place. It's ok to admit your wrong.

Like my dumbass prediction predicted on back to back raging dumpster fire losses. I did backpedal this morning but I never thought it would be like that. Whole team was on fire!