• The KillerFrogs

Average in all facets including…

DeuceBoogieNights

Daniel had success with Gary's players. It's a tale as old as time in college football. Unfortunately Gary lost the team and could capitalize on what he had built.

CountryFrog

Honestly....defense wasn't terrible. In today's game you should win quite a bit if you hold a team to 24 points and their QB to less than 50% completions. Too much on the run game especially in the third quarter, but deserve credit for bowing up on that goal line to keep us in it.
The goal line stand certainly makes the defensive performance feel slightly better. And while I definitely would blame the offense slightly more than the defense for this loss, I think that giving up 24 points at home to what has been a bad offense all year is pretty bad. Maybe just one notch above horrible. I'd grade them a D and it's that goal line stand that keeps it from being an F.

4 Oaks Frog

The team as a whole…players and coaches alike…get a failing grade tonight.
Special teams was particularly atrocious…two blocked and one missed FGs. Punts were super short and shanked. Running out of the EZ was a poor decision. Cost is 7-yards of field position. The team is pretty unrecognizable…

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Honestly....defense wasn't terrible. In today's game you should win quite a bit if you hold a team to 24 points and their QB to less than 50% completions. Too much on the run game especially in the third quarter, but deserve credit for bowing up on that goal line to keep us in it.
defense played winning football.They were not rewarded by an absolute fail in second half coaching and execution from the offense and special teams.

East Coast

Tier 1
defense played winning football.They were not rewarded by an absolute fail in second half coaching and execution from the offense and special teams.
The secondary played lights out. WV OL was better than our DL; we didn't get any pressure all night, and their QB still hit less than 50% completions.