• The KillerFrogs

Fall camp

Eight

Jojo and Paul

when jojo talks about the depth the frogs have at wide receiver and you consider the wide receiver room he was part of at bama in 2021, not sure about some of you, but that carries some weight with me

paul is a front of the bus guy, seriously, with that build he looks like a prototypical lisa t cabana boi starter kit

coker and dam were talking paul up and then here he is talking about chapman and avion. damn they have done an incredible job rebuilding this roster

Wexahu

watched the interview of dam in which he talks about paul and markis, the only thing i can say is:

bmlzLmdpZg.jpeg
I bet Dam is pretty pleased he decided not to go to Cal.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Agreed, and Briles ball is tough on QBs.

RG3 tore his ACL first time at Baylor and got concussions.

Blake Szymanski concussions.

Bryce Petty played through broken bones in his back and at least one severe concussion.

Seth Russell: knee injury, came back from that and broke his neck, came back from that and broke his ankle the next season. He also had at least one concussion.

Irrespective of Chandlers past injuries, the system makes me nervous. Losing Chance Nolan amplifies that concern, we are thin at QB when it comes to experience.
The result may be the same (I’m certainly not going to look it up) but it might console you to look at QBs who played under KB since Baylor