• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Dtx_Frog_Fan

I’d swap all four for WSU, OSU, Cal, and Stanford. Not even close. And please do not come with woke [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] or whatever bc of Stanford and Cal. BYU is a cult
Wokeness is a Marxist cult. I’ve been through a DEI struggle session before and it is very culty and the ideology that drives this is very imbedded at both Cal and Stanford.

Putt4Purple

This is all head spinning fast. What are the possible divisions break downs? 2 Eight teams divisions? 4 quarterly divisions rotating annually? It’s will be fun to see who TCU plays every year then every other year.
A lot of possibilities!!

The Bad Guy

This is all head spinning fast. What are the possible divisions break downs? 2 Eight teams divisions? 4 quarterly divisions rotating annually? It’s will be fun to see who TCU plays every year then every other year.
A lot of possibilities!!
The Big 12 schedulers now
Snl Chucky GIF by Saturday Night Live

eh0215

The pods thing makes the most sense. Play 3 other teams annually. 2 each from the 3 other pods, alternating home and away.

Works for basketball too. 2 games against pod, 1 each vs rest of entire conference for 18 games.

And aside from the easternmost pod, it breaks down pretty simply for the Big 12 geographically.

CryptoMiner

A lot of possibilities!!
looking to add 2 teams from to ACC to balance and create 2 9 tam divisions. Maybe one rotating inter and 3OOC between 2 divisions

Planks

looking to add 2 teams from to ACC to balance and create 2 9 tam divisions. Maybe one rotating inter and 3OOC between 2 divisions

I doubt we see divisions. 1 inter division game means each team in the other division you’d only play once every nine years. so I don’t see why the Big 12 would have such restrictive divisions like that, there will be a better way.

BYU fan

The pods thing makes the most sense. Play 3 other teams annually. 2 each from the 3 other pods, alternating home and away.

Works for basketball too. 2 games against pod, 1 each vs rest of entire conference for 18 games.

And aside from the easternmost pod, it breaks down pretty simply for the Big 12 geographically.
This is likely how it will be done

bc puckett

If BY pulls off getting UCONN and Gonzaga as basketball only additions, that would prove that he sold his soul to the devil. Incredible
OK So I know nothing and care less about basketball at any level but I’m forced to live in CT so I get the UConn bb crap but can someone tell me what the fascination with Gonzaga is? Have they ever actually won anything? It seems every March I hear friends of mine cursing them because they choked again and they lost money. So why is adding them such a big deal?