• The KillerFrogs

Deseret News: TCU is trying to keep BYU fans out of its stadium

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU is trying to keep BYU fans out of its stadium​

Joe Coles

b9bdc0dd636c6be8daeb6cdbc0fbf951

As old Mountain West Conference foes BYU and TCU meet again as conference mates, this time in the Big 12, the Horned Frogs are trying to keep BYU fans out of Amon G. Carter Stadium.

The only way to buy tickets to TCU’s 2023 home games against in-state rival Texas and BYU through the TCU ticket office is to purchase either season tickets or a mini-plan.

Read more at https://sports.yahoo.com/tcu-trying-keep-byu-fans-155814932.html

Nick Danger

I was wondering when we would start hearing from our old friends at Umbrage News! Look, Texas Tech fans got over it last year. So will you! Besides, whenever TCU does let BYU fans in, they grouse that TCU fans are mean to them! You'd think they'd want to pass on Fort Worth.

Eight

Hate is a good thing in a rivalry.

actually pity might be a better term, who thinks they would be better off without any other programs besides notre dame, texas, and byu?

shut up, sit at the kids table for now, and be glad you got invited to dinner

NORMLFROG

brother-in-law relishes when the jw's and the mormons knock at his door
had some witnesses come by yesterday while I was weeding my beds. They were nice and we discussed eternal happiness, but I can't stand it when Arians disrupt my bed weeding(and no FIFY).

NF

Eight

had some witnesses come by yesterday while I was weeding my beds. They were nice and we discussed eternal happiness, but I can't stand it when Arians disrupt my bed weeding(and no FIFY).

NF

would have likely been a different conversation if they came by while you were "wetting" the front beds