• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: San Diego at No. 10 TCU Baseball Series Preview

FrogBall09

No one is stepping up at the plate much less the multiple people we need

5 runs a weekend isn’t going to win much - don’t care how good or bad your pitching is

Deep Purple

As he stepped to the plate, I thought, "Okay Brayden, you're overdue to take one for a ride."
parks and recreation please GIF

NewFrogFan

Because he rarely played.
He hit .167 in 18 at bats
Well he is hitting 300 this year on a worse team. I hardly think 18 at bats for a true freshman is a fair picture of anything. TCU is buried at the bottom of the Big 12 in fielding %, so who knows what he could have done as a multi-position player.

hometown frog

Well he is hitting 300 this year on a worse team. I hardly think 18 at bats for a true freshman is a fair picture of anything. TCU is buried at the bottom of the Big 12 in fielding %, so who knows what he could have done as a multi-position player.
You benching Silva or Richardson this season to get Teplanski innings? He may be doing great down there in Waco but he’s not playing over either of those guys so far this spring for me.

PurpleBlood87

Richardson is hitting .394 and Silva is hitting. 314 and facing much better arms that the Bears have been facing.
Weekend series with Central Michigan, Duke, Youngstown State and Mercer.

NewFrogFan

You benching Silva or Richardson this season to get Teplanski innings? He may be doing great down there in Waco but he’s not playing over either of those guys so far this spring for me.
I never said he was a starter but based on what I just saw Friday night when Silva was INJURED, the 3rd base option was a disaster. You tell me what the 193rd ranked fielding % team should be doing.