• The KillerFrogs

Quincy Brown and the transfer portal????

FrogPreacher

I am taken aback by the fact that Quincy has entered the transfer portal. Until he was injured he was starting and a big part of the offense. Two touchdowns early on if I remember right. Since he was out because of injury and QJ is leaving, why in the world would he enter the portal?
Thoughts for those who are in the know? Or certainly more so than me to be certain!

HornyWartyToad

Maybe he doesn't like Briles.
I'll tell you what you do with Briles. What you've got to do is cut the hamstring on the back of his leg right at the bottom. He'll never play football again, because his weight displacement goes back, all his weight is on his right foot, and he'll push everything off to the right. He'll never come through on anything. He'll quit the game.

FrogPreacher

I'll tell you what you do with Briles. What you've got to do is cut the hamstring on the back of his leg right at the bottom. He'll never play football again, because his weight displacement goes back, all his weight is on his right foot, and he'll push everything off to the right. He'll never come through on anything. He'll quit the game.
How does this have anything to do with my question?

Froggy Style

I see JP Richardson, JoJo, Savion, Cordell, Hudson…and see a place that is no sure thing for someone who has a lot to prove.

No info to add other than I’m sure I butchered the spelling on most names.

Eight

I see JP Richardson, JoJo, Savion, Cordell, Hudson…and see a place that is no sure thing for someone who has a lot to prove.

No info to add other than I’m sure I butchered the spelling on most names.

one of those has consistently produced and that is richardson, no one has shown that they are ready to be THE guy in the passing game, earle has to stay healthy and we will build from there, and when we talk about hudson and cordale we are in the same potential area as quincy

as i said in the transfer thread, the biggest issue for me is that quincy is one of three bigger receivers on the tcu roster and while people like to talk about the speed of the smaller receivers we saw in the back half of the season those receivers struggle when secondaries got physical with them

Eight

Also add 6’2” Jack Bech, LSU transfer. Looks like a gamer. Very skilled. Led LSU in catches as a freshman before taking a step back last year as he appeared to deal with injuries.

will be interesting to see how he fits in the offense

please correct me if i am wrong, but a good deal of that production as a freshman was playing an h-back position similar to what uga did with bowers