• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Support

Creeperfrog

There's an old dude who wears an OU hoodie all the time that I see at the dog park pretty often, and he's wanted to talk about everything TCU for the last month when I'm there. Today, he was about as excited as I could imagine an OU fan could be. Bunch of people sidled up and joined in. Man, this has been fun.
I have a die hard OU and many Texas cousins.they want TCU to win so bad. Maybe bc im not a jerk to them and they respect me/frogs

Toad Jones

I spent the last couple of days before we left running various errands around town, all while wearing my usual TCU gear. Whether it be at the mailbox, feed store, gun shop, all the people I know saw that Frog Purple and hollered, "Go Frogs!"

Be they Aggie, Longhorn, Bear, or whatever, the people of the great State of Texas are united!

GO FROGS!!!!
My central Texas town has 3,948. We only have three stores worth noting. It was at Brookshire that everyone became chatty and saying loudly Go Frogs. One lady that I've known for some time and goes to my church, said I hope TCU smacks'em, hard as she hugged me. At Rangers gas, the shouts almost became and out of harmony choir. I got the same reaction. Usually Rangers is full of people as the expensive six horse trailers go to Circle T. I have family in south Wyoming and believe it, they are having a watch party. In little ol' Red Rock, Wyoming.a watch party for TCU. They're expecting 20 people. All of them 100% ranchers. It's not easy to come to town in that area because of the heavy snow, but they're coming. The amount of publicity we're getting is worth millions of dollars and good will. Never did I expect this to happen, not in my lifetime. Seems everyone is rootin' for the small school in Ft. Worth. Kinda like David and Goliath!

If Ft. Worth doesn't jump in with banters, signs and such, they're missing out on one hell opportunity to showcase their town and TCU. I know they do now, but limited and mostly during football season.

Last edited:

KDawg19

On the SEC I expect fans from Kentucky, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, maybe LSU and 2 or 3 of the 5 Vanderbilt fans to root for Georgia.

Not sure about Arkansas and Missouri.

Creeperfrog

On the SEC I expect fans from Kentucky, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, maybe LSU and 2 or 3 of the 5 Vanderbilt fans to root for Georgia.

I thought the map was very heavy east west split. I don't think any sec state would want us to win

PurplFrawg

Administrator

Actually, we have a Kentucky fan on here who is 100% behind the Frogs. Has been for years!

Putt4Purple

Just dropped by to share my envy.

Someone from our dysfunctional family needed to have some success. We're 2 programs headed in opposite directions.

Go win. It's time for me to rediscover the joy of drinking.
Chin up. If TCU can come up from where we were in the seventies thru the nineties, then any other program can reverse their fortunes. I have a feeling we will be disappointed in a future game with you guys down the road. Go Frogs!

McDawg

Dallas Morning news had this map 6A39FC88-1D8F-40C5-BFC6-24F758A51DAA.jpeg

I was a bit surprised at Arkansas for a minute till I thought about the geography & cultures a bit more.
Bama? Well let’s just say I’d get banned if I said very much.

Mighty Bevo

Welcome to the board. Did you join just before or just after the Frogs handled the Horns this year? IIRC, we are undefeated against PAC 12 teams since 1998.
We are going through a rough patch, to be sure.
Our 9 national championships and all time won-loss record against TCU is a comfort in these tumultuous times.
I sure wouldn't brag to my wife or girlfriend that TCU is undefeated against Pac-12 teams, because that's not saying much.
That's like bragging about your record against Mountain West teams.
Your Rose Bowl win and Peach Bowl win, those are worth bragging about.

It'd be nice if y'all could pause bragging for bit and work a little harder on your national championship count.

Our 9 national championships and all time won-loss record against TCU is a comfort in these tumultuous times.
I sure wouldn't brag to my wife or girlfriend that TCU is undefeated against Pac-12 teams, because that's not saying much.

It'd be nice if y'all could pause bragging for bit and work a little harder on your national championship count.
I remember Coach Royal calling us cockroaches, I remember 1967 and sitting in Memorial Stadium as Bubba Thornton ran a punt back to beat TU in their place, I remember the early 70's debacle as the horns rolled us at home some 70something to nothing, I remember the renascence of the last decade of the series, and sure y'all hold the overall record...........but we are playing in the Natty and y'all aren't.

So Mr Slightly Bevo, go find you a basketball coach.

McDawg

Hey there hamburger. Nice of you to join the party. But like me, you’re a guest here so trying being a bit more gracious to your host. I don’t know if they teach that in Austin or not, but these DFW area folks have been nothing but welcoming, respectful and talkative to us Georgia folks the entire week. I’ve yet to see one negative response to any of my posts and we are about to play a pretty big game tomorrow night. But then again, it’s been a minute since the Austin Community Agricultural Tech School has sniffed a national stage game, much less a playoff. So you may want to think about a few things there sirloin:
1) You’re only as good as your last season. What were y’all, 8-5 ?
2) Your coach eats boogers and there is video proof.
3) Your momma probably taught you to be nice to your hosts. Remember your manners.
4) Karma can be a vengeful strumpet.
5) Y’all bout to be in the SEC. Get used to being 8-5

Last edited:

texasrobster1997

Ha ha. The lack of self awareness required to come here and post this is hilarious. You don’t even realize that you are showing your hand in the most obvious way. Doosh of the highest order.

Edit: Let me help you out a little for future posts.

“Wife OR girlfriend” = you don’t have either
“Comfort in these tumultuous times” = TCU is on your mind…a lot. It’s killing you.

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

On The Road Lol GIF by Showtime
Barstool Big Cat Horns Down GIF by Barstool Sports
Horns Down GIF by Cincinnati Bearcats
Shea Groom Soccer GIF by Houston Dash
University Of Central Florida Rivalry GIF by UCF Knights
Texas Longhorns Baseball GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks
University Of Central Florida Rivalry GIF by UCF Knights
Texas Longhorns Baseball GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks
University Of Central Florida Win GIF by UCF Knights
University Of Central Florida Win GIF by UCF Knights
College Football Hogs GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks
College Football GIF by Maryland Terrapins
Horned Frogs Harris GIF by TCU Football

Mighty Bevo

I remember Coach Royal calling us cockroaches, I remember 1967 and sitting in Memorial Stadium as Bubba Thornton ran a punt back to beat TU in their place, I remember the early 70's debacle as the horns rolled us at home some 70something to nothing, I remember the renascence of the last decade of the series, and sure y'all hold the overall record...........but we are playing in the Natty and y'all aren't.

So Mr Slightly Bevo, go find you a basketball coach.
Is there any chance you can recall the name of the TCU football field?
Sounds like a Longhorn name to me.
We may have thrashed your football team more times than anyone can count, but we are both Texas teams.

The topic of this thread is BDF Conference support for the Frogs.
I encouraged your team to go win a national championship.
Now go win the national championship.

McDawg

Is there any chance you can recall the name of the TCU football field?
Sounds like a Longhorn name to me.
We may have thrashed your football team more times than anyone can count, but we are both Texas teams.

The topic of this thread is BDF Conference support for the Frogs.
I encouraged your team to go win a national championship.
Now go win the national championship.

You shoveled manure in these people now you trying to crawdad out and start virtue signaling?
Dang. You whorns are just as two faced as everyone said you were

JugbandFrog

Hey there hamburger. Nice of you to join the party. But like me, you’re a guest here so trying being a bit more gracious to your host. I don’t know if they teach that in Austin or not, but these DFW area folks have been nothing but welcoming, respectful and talkative to us Georgia folks the entire week. I’ve yet to see one negative response to any of my posts and we are about to play a pretty big game tomorrow night. But then again, it’s been a minute since the Austin Community Agricultural Tech School has sniffed a national stage game, much less a playoff. So you may want to think about a few things there sirloin:
1) You’re only as good as your last season. What were y’all, 8-5 ?
2) Your coach eats boogers and there is video proof.
3) Your momma probably taught you to be nice to your hosts. Remember your manners.
4) Karma can be a vengeful strumpet.
5) Y’all bout to be in the SEC. Get used to being 8-5
Bahahah HAMBURGER!

Putt4Purple

You shoveled manure in these people now you trying to crawdad out and start virtue signaling?
Dang. You whorns are just as two faced as everyone said you were
Yes. Your correct about two faced. Good Luck with them in the SEC. Now you see the self arrogance even when losing. Being a gracious loser is not in their DNA yet! Get used to it Mighty Bevo! This is what TCU has had to deal with every year! Go Frogs!