• The KillerFrogs

LA Travel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFrogFan

Yup. (And a 787-9 at that.) It also aint cheap p/hr (especially whn pulled from normal service to OGG, Rio etc.).
They have extra ones sitting around now plus a turn can be an easy reposition.

Look for that pilot cost to really jump based on Delta. CA going to be over $400 hour on that 787.

The ol AA shrink to profitability has been announced by service cuts upcoming.

Last edited:

hometown frog

Our crew of 5 is on our plane at DFW w a connection thru Tucson and land at LAX around 6:30PM tonight. Other pair in our group gets into SNA tomorrow morning.

Virginia Frog

It's 1,427 miles to SoFi, we've got a full tank of gas, half a cup of coffee, it's daytime and we're wearing purple.

HIT IT
That's just about the distance from Wash DC to the Fort. 22 hours driving sane (Did it many times). Maybe you can make better time out West.

Watch out for the Smokies (and if you encounter one, let's just hope that he's not a Bulldog fan!)

Safety first.

rM3panno

Flying back DFW from FLL cruise tomorrow. Grandparents are picking the kids up at the airport and my wife and I are catching the 7:01 to John Wayne a couple hours after our scheduled arrival from FLL. Luckily we packed plenty of frog gear for the cruise and are ready to just rebalance the bags for the trip west.

They have extra ones sitting around now plus a turn can be an easy reposition.

Look for that pilot cost to really jump based on Delta. CA going to be over $400 hour on that 787.

The ol AA shrink to profitability has been announced by service cuts upcoming.
Still a little shocked the CXld the MIA-TLV route. (And as you say, more to come.)

Horny 4 Life

Got a couple of Dollar General Dawgs on my flight. I made eye contact and was about to initiate a friendly hello when one of the ladies sneered at me dismissively. She's a 2/10 and her personality seems less than sparkling. I feel bad for the poor fella who married her.

I hope we get to sit next to each other for the 5 hour flight to LAX!

Status
Not open for further replies.