• The KillerFrogs

Work Productivity Cessation

Frog Attack II

Been losing productivity on this site for 20 years.... welcome to the beautiful distraction that is Killerfrogs! Just wait till you go down the rabbit holes (like the 'specialty plates' thread)... it's basically Hyptnotoad for the Interwebs. You'll lose a couple of hours and think, "[ What the heck? ] did I just read?"

BoZD

Been losing productivity on this site for 20 years.... welcome to the beautiful distraction that is Killerfrogs! Just wait till you go down the rabbit holes (like the 'specialty plates' thread)... it's basically Hyptnotoad for the Interwebs. You'll lose a couple of hours and think, "[ What the heck? ] did I just read?"
It reminds me of the Dawgvent. Same vibe. I’d send you there except it’s behind a Rivals paywall now.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I’m supposed to meet w three different accounts this afternoon between Mt Airy Ga and Clayton Ga, and I’m still a good 45 mins away in Dahlonega Ga…with a mountain to cross. God as my witness, this forum is gonna hurt my sales the next few days.
When I hear Mt Airy

Andy Griffith GIF

Frog-in-law1995

I’m supposed to meet w three different accounts this afternoon between Mt Airy Ga and Clayton Ga, and I’m still a good 45 mins away in Dahlonega Ga…with a mountain to cross. God as my witness, this forum is gonna hurt my sales the next few days.
You follow politics? Check out The Pit.