• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU lands Alabama transfer receiver JoJo Earle

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU lands Alabama transfer receiver JoJo Earle​

BY STEVEN JOHNSON

AP22311433239438.jpg

Alabama transfer wide receiver JoJo Earle is returning closer to home.

The former top-50 recruit and Aledo star announced he was transferring to TCU on Saturday.

Earle is the fifth commitment TCU has received this weekend. Earle won three state championships at Aledo before heading to play for Nick Saban. In two seasons Earle had 24 receptions, 303 yards and two touchdowns in a steady amount of playing time.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article270144502.html#storylink=cpy

NORMLFROG

I can’t argue with his stats but everyone I know who knows the kid personally says he’s got good character and is a quality young man.

I may be misunderstanding you when you say the kid is meh. If so,
I can’t imagine Coach Dykes recruiting a bad seed at all. I’m just incredibly underwhelmed by the numbers for such a heralded recruit. Numbers say he’s a bust.

NF

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I can’t imagine Coach Dykes recruiting a bad seed at all. I’m just incredibly underwhelmed by the numbers for such a heralded recruit. Numbers say he’s a bust.

NF
It could be that there was injury, or a lack of proper instruction. Regardless, they wouldn't have pursued him if they didn't think he was worth the effort, and so far the new staff seems to have a very shrewd judgement of talent...

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse

NF
I’m just not familiar enough with Alabama football to make a judgment about whether he should have more starts. You could be right

Make CFB Great Again

Ticket Exchange Pass

NF
I’m just not familiar enough with Alabama football to make a judgment about whether he should have more starts. You could be right

I don't know [ Finebaum ], but I did find this article about him which makes it sound like Saban was encouraged by his progress in the off-season and a preseason injury kind of derailed his year this year.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I don't know [ Finebaum ], but I did find this article about him which makes it sound like Saban was encouraged by his progress in the off-season and a preseason injury kind of derailed his year this year.

Thanks for the update. A Jones fracture sounds no good.

Attachments

• 60440BE3-545E-4E26-BF1D-2B5C91123EF2.jpeg
    60440BE3-545E-4E26-BF1D-2B5C91123EF2.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 22

Eight

NF

as others have pointed out, the foot injury this year had a significant impact and as has already been mentioned, do not discount the negative impact of having bill o'brien on the offensive staff

fff91

For any Power 5 player who isnt a grad transfer, isnt it likely that their stats will underwhelm. Why elese would they be transferring? Presents an interestings trategic question - taking a Power 5 player who hasnt cracked the two deep at a school like AL or an overperformer at a lower tier school.

Latest posts