• The KillerFrogs

YouTube: Clint’s TCU fan review of this past week

Limey Frog

Every sentence that came out of my mouth during the "true feelings redacted" interlude would actually be redacted if typed on this site. I'm pretty sure I'm in good company.

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Saw you in the parking lot (silver 14 to be exact) Big thanks for not saying hello when 4 of us hollered your name in the SUV you were in and pointed at you within hands reach and acted like we liked you. Cool dude. Thanks for blowing us off after a loss. Anyway, good luck with acting bruh.
What if the person you saw driving the SUV wasn’t Clint but was actually Clint’s evil twin brother Garthe that is not only evil but also has a few social disorders and is a germaphobe?

Last edited:

TCUClint

Saw you in the parking lot (silver 14 to be exact) Big thanks for not saying hello when 4 of us hollered your name in the SUV you were in and pointed at you within hands reach and acted like we liked you. Cool dude. Thanks for blowing us off after a loss. Anyway, good luck with acting bruh.
Legitimately sorry, my friend! I didn’t see y’all. I can only assume I was doom-scrolling Twitter or in my feelings, ranting to my friends about refs and the CFP committee. We’d also been jeered by several K State fans by the time we got to the car, so I might have glanced out the window and seen purple people happily waving without being able to hear what y’all were saying and assumed that’s what was happening. Again, sorry, I never want to blow anyone off! Thanks for watching.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Public shaming,
looks bad seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Ron Swanson

So accurate!
The only inaccurate part was his doom and gloom attitude towards the playoff selection. Everyone knew we were in, just a matter of 3 vs 4.

You have to be a complete “the world is out to get TCU” conspiracy theorist to think they would have left us out. Now, if USC or Clemson hadn’t lost to get to 2 losses, then I would’ve been sweating it for sure.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The only inaccurate part was his doom and gloom attitude towards the playoff selection. Everyone knew we were in, just a matter of 3 vs 4.

You have to be a complete “the world is out to get TCU” conspiracy theorist to think they would have left us out. Now, if USC or Clemson hadn’t lost to get to 2 losses, then I would’ve been sweating it for sure.
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Don't tell me that in spite of all that sound reasoning and careful deduction there wasn't a small part of your inner lizard brain telling you, "They're still gonna screw us!"

BrewingFrog

"I can't pretend a stranger is a long-awaited friend..."

Ron Swanson

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Don't tell me that in spite of all that sound reasoning and careful deduction there wasn't a small part of your inner lizard brain telling you, "They're still gonna screw us!"
There was a tiny part that had me worried, but I went in thinking there was a 99% chance we were in. My thoughts were noted on the board before the announcement.

The idea that any TCU fan went into the playoff selection show thinking there was only a small chance we were getting in is ridiculous.

BrewingFrog

There was a tiny part that had me worried, but I went in thinking there was a 99% chance we were in. My thoughts were noted on the board before the announcement.

The idea that any TCU fan went into the playoff selection show thinking there was only a small chance we were getting in is ridiculous.
I had a lot of confidence in 2014. While this 2022 team had done what was required, the screwing of 2014 cast quite a bit of doubt on the matter. I am glad that we were chosen, and those doubts were brushed aside.

BleedNPurple

I had a lot of confidence in 2014. While this 2022 team had done what was required, the screwing of 2014 cast quite a bit of doubt on the matter. I am glad that we were chosen, and those doubts were brushed aside.
I don’t see how anyone could be confident with Herbstreet pushing OSU and Saban pushing Alabama during our HALFTIME the a**hole. Thrilled the stupid committee finally got it right but was never confident. I hope K St mops the floor with Alabama like Utah did so many years ago!

Eight

mWC.gif

*using the work of others as i have nothing to say with my own words​

Ron Swanson

I don’t see how anyone could be confident with Herbstreet pushing OSU and Saban pushing Alabama during our HALFTIME the a**hole. Thrilled the stupid committee finally got it right but was never confident. I hope K St mops the floor with Alabama like Utah did so many years ago!
Because we were 12-1 and Alabama was 10-2. The committee has been incredibly consistent with their rankings and criteria since 2014. We just didn’t understand their criteria back then.

Bama had one more loss and two fewer wins. And their best win was against UT, who we beat by more. There was no way Bama was getting in over TCU, and if they did put Bama in over TCU, the whole country would know the fix was in and they would lose all credibility.

TCU vs Ohio St in 2014 was a completely different animal. 11-1 vs 12-1.