• The KillerFrogs

Max Duggan for The Heisman

AroundWorldFrog

"It was decided that sports journalists were the most logical group for this task. As informed, competent and impartial observers, they comprise the vast majority of the electors."

They never looked at the AP voting before?

FrogCop19

Where has ticketfrog been?
illusion hiding GIF

FrogCop19

Dear RG3,

STOP MAKING ME NOT HATE YOU!!!!!
Between him and Kaz, I'm starting to hate baylor less and hate the Waco Warden more.

He is like the evil mirror image of CSD: Offensive-minded guru with a penchant for brand recognition and assembling a very successful support staff that makes the players better. But the warden was just so dang SLIMEY.

Just looking at him makes me angry, with his drooping, dead eyes
images

and floppy man-teats (no pictures...don't want to get banned)

And now he looks like that Tiger King freak.
images
images

Frog-in-law1995

Between him and Kaz, I'm starting to hate baylor less and hate the Waco Warden more.

He is like the evil mirror image of CSD: Offensive-minded guru with a penchant for brand recognition and assembling a very successful support staff that makes the players better. But the warden was just so dang SLIMEY.

Just looking at him makes me angry, with his drooping, dead eyes
images

and floppy man-teats (no pictures...don't want to get banned)

And now he looks like that Tiger King freak.
images
images
Holy crap, it’s General Zod.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Warden Art, [ Finebaum ]bag extraordinaire...

One of the more pleasant memories I have is watching that crooked swine wander around the freezing field of Amon G. Carter Stadium in a daze after his Rape U. team had been stuffed in OT in 2015. That was the last meaningful game that slime will ever coach, and it is most satisfying, to me at least, that he staggered off in defeat.

OICU812

Sadly, the Heisman is a joke of an award these days. Basically just a career quarterback award or a quarterback award for some quarterback from the preseason top 5 teams.

I’d love for him to still win it but I doubt he even gets an invitation.
What pisses me off is now the national trend seems to be, “Oh, spunky Max from lil’ ol’ TCU has played sooooo over his head, he deserves to get an invitation to NYC because isn’t he just adorable.”
scheiss those [ Arschloch]s.

Latest posts