• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

ksfrog

I find that hating Baylor gets harder and harder as I constantly run into nice people. Their fan base, while nerdy and weird as hell, are actually the nicest folk I’ve met.

I sooo wanted to scream Suck it Baylor!! But everyone was just so dang ol’ nice.
I mostly agree... except for the grown-up Baylor fan at the 61-58 game in 2014 who thought it was appropriate to laugh at my devastated 11-yr-old son following the game. Son is now a Frog and refuses to return to the toilet bowl on the Brazos until TCU loses there. May he never go back!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I find that hating Baylor gets harder and harder as I constantly run into nice people. Their fan base, while nerdy and weird as hell, are actually the nicest folk I’ve met.

I sooo wanted to scream Suck it Baylor!! But everyone was just so dang ol’ nice.
This was my first trip to their Toilet Bowl, I had only been as a kid to visit Baylor in the early 90s.

I have to agree. Everyone was very nice. Their stadium is a cheap piece of [ Finebaum ], but overall functional and that's the most I can compliment them without grinding the enamel off my teeth.

Froginbedford

Yes, before Briles I really did not hate Baylor. He is on the Jackie Sherrill level to me as worthless people. Baylor protecting Briles and his shenanigans made me hate Baylor.

Yes, as a TCU fan/observer since 1956, I never knew that there was a rivalry as intense as it has become until the collapse of the SWC and the hoity-toity attitude the Baylor faithful adopted toward TCU after the Frogs were abandoned....And especially as Briles, et. al., wratched it up...but GP also contributed to that as well....Aranda does appear to be more level-headed and ethical than his predecessor.....NEVERTHELESS, it's soooo much fun to contribute to the Brazos water level through the Baylor tears....