• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

froginmn

Mrs. Hamburglar

The amazing thing to me about our recent football history is how many amazingly good things have happened and how few times we've been on the bad end of things like that.

That game, the Alamo Bowl, multiple games this year, the Peach Bowl, Josh Boyce West Virginia, the Rose Bowl finish.

Obviously we lost the 2014 game in Waco and had the Fiesta Bowl loss but the good so heavily outweighs the bad it's remarkable.

Ron Swanson

It's a great rivalry. I think this stuff benefits both schools in the long run. We're giving people reasons to tune in to the new Big 12 and that's great all round.

Sic ' em next week vs. Texas, Bears!

Uh Oh Sigh GIF by Bounce

Pharm Frog

Ha. My kids are only 9 and 11 but both are already aware and tasted delicious baylortears Saturday.
My son has hated Briles since a tantrum he threw at an Aledo v Stephenville game at Old Bearcat Stadium. From there his hate has traveled from the South Plains of Texas to Southeast Texas to Central Texas. Haven’t asked him recently but probably has developed hatred for Mt. Vernon, Texas and all of Italy.

Purp

I hated Baylor before Briles and I continue to hate them after.

I will raise my children to hate them.
This. They talked ridiculous boat to us before Briles was ever hired when we were meandering conferences and still be the dog snot out of them every time we played non-con. They were the laughing stock of college football and still thought they were superior b/c of their conference affiliation. Same with Tech fans. I'll never be able to forgive that haughty imbecility. I've said it here recently, but those two are 1A and 1B on the sports hate list. For a short time Texas has joined them as 1C. Really hoping the Baylor/UT game ends in a natural disaster this weekend.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I have a degree from Baylor, PhD in religion, and it is a fine school. Frogs make fun of the students, but many are not that different from TCU students. It is easy to stereotype people when engaged in conflicts with them, even football games.
Great! So maybe you can answer these age old questions. Where did dinosaurs come from and did the ark have kangaroos on it?

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Not sure that’s a valid argument. Most every parent of a murderer screams their baby’s are innocent.

I can’t necessarily scream racism when the person in question, did in fact, take illegal substances into a foreign country (never a smart move in any foreign country). She has also had run-ins with the law in this country.

Whether the penalty fits the crime is another argument.
I think BG is probably guilty as charged but I also think at this point she is a political prisoner. Both can be true.

I’m not trying to speak for you but it seems that’s the gist of what you are saying.

This. They talked ridiculous boat to us before Briles was ever hired when we were meandering conferences and still be the dog snot out of them every time we played non-con. They were the laughing stock of college football and still thought they were superior b/c of their conference affiliation. Same with Tech fans. I'll never be able to forgive that haughty imbecility. I've said it here recently, but those two are 1A and 1B on the sports hate list. For a short time Texas has joined them as 1C. Really hoping the Baylor/UT game ends in a natural disaster this weekend.
Never Forget.

Frog-in-law1995

I think BG is probably guilty as charged but I also think at this point she is a political prisoner. Both can be true.

I’m not trying to speak for you but it seems that’s the gist of what you are saying.
Agree. I don’t know S about F when it comes to the Russian legal system, but she pleaded guilty to the charge. Read somewhere though that the typical sentence for this would be 2 years. She got 9, I think? Pretty ridiculous.