• The KillerFrogs

Over at Texags

Rex Kramer

Does anyone feel bad for A&M?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Purp

hate to say it, but i agree with country frog, this type of lack of attention to detail in your posts chongo is what is going to get the frogs beat on saturday

DAMNIT, TIME TO FOCUS, CUT OUT THE DISTRACTIONS AND BRING THE WIN HOME IN AUSTIN WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF POSTS THAT REFLECT FOCUSNESS AND ACCURACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's with all the capital letters all of the sudden?

Make up your mind.

CountryFrog

Minutemen are one of a dozen or so D1 mascots that don't end with the letter S. It's been 20 years since I was asked this trivia question, but what are the others. I just got 12, but won't name them yet. I might be including a few basketball schools.
No way I get to 12. Off the top of my head:

UMass Minutemen
Syracuse Orange
NC State Wolfpack
Tulsa Golden Hurricane
Stanford Cardinal
Alabama Crimson Tide
Illinois Fighting Illini
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
TCU Horn Frog

That's all I got

DeuceBoogieNights

Minutemen are one of a dozen or so D1 mascots that don't end with the letter S. It's been 20 years since I was asked this trivia question, but what are the others. I just got 12, but won't name them yet. I might be including a few basketball schools.

I don't know all those but for pros there are Red Sox, Black Sox, Orlando Magic, and some others... Ha.

Purp

No way I get to 12. Off the top of my head:

UMass Minutemen
Syracuse Orange
NC State Wolfpack
Tulsa Golden Hurricane
Stanford Cardinal
Alabama Crimson Tide
Illinois Fighting Illini
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
TCU Horn Frog

That's all I got
The Mean Green of University of North Texas, the Wolf Pack of Nevada and NC State, Marshall Thundering Herd, someone else got the Green Wave of Tulane, SDSU Bison, St John's Red Storm, the Navy Midshipmen gave the Irish a scare today...

I think I might be missing one that I had in mind when I typed the question. Every time I do this I forget a few.

froginmn

The Mean Green of University of North Texas, the Wolf Pack of Nevada and NC State, Marshall Thundering Herd, someone else got the Green Wave of Tulane, SDSU Bison, St John's Red Storm, the Navy Midshipmen gave the Irish a scare today...

I think I might be missing one that I had in mind when I typed the question. Every time I do this I forget a few.
Harvard Crimson

Frogs01

Another sports trivia question: Can you name 3 professional sports franchises where the "city" or "state" in the name (i.e. Dallas, New York, etc) is not an actual city or state.

Latest posts