• The KillerFrogs

Over at Texags

FrogAbroad

Comments are hilarious.

Fhh67tVWYAAelTA

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Actually, Meat Judging is a competitive specialty which is very popular in high school and college programs which have interest in agricultural programs. FFA and 4H sponsor programs at the HS level and as you see in the message posted by FrogAbroad, is it also a big deal at the college level. I'd sure rather see collegians majoring in these sciences than gender studies and other useless majors. Just because you haven't heard of it, doesn't mean it is somehow silly or unimportant. By the way, Llano HS is your national high school champion in this category.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Actually, Meat Judging is a competitive specialty which is very popular in high school and college programs which have interest in agricultural programs. FFA and 4H sponsor programs at the HS level and as you see in the message posted by FrogAbroad, is it also a big deal at the college level. I'd sure rather see collegians majoring in these sciences than gender studies and other useless majors. Just because you haven't heard of it, doesn't mean it is somehow silly or unimportant. By the way, Llano HS is your national high school champion in this category.
Thank you for the meatsplanation

Surprised to see Tech finish relatively low for them. Tech has been pretty strong in meat judging over the years.

I am also glad that we did not play Tarleton in meat judging this year.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Surprised to see Tech finish relatively low for them. Tech has been pretty strong in meat judging over the years.

I am also glad that we did not play Tarleton in meat judging this year.
I wonder if we could put together a FCS meat judging team at TCU that gets paid to lose to D1 meat judging schools. Charge half a million like football to be slaughtered lambs.