• The KillerFrogs

Over at Texags

PurplFrawg

Administrator
hate to say it, but i agree with country frog, this type of lack of attention to detail in your posts chongo is what is going to get the frogs beat on saturday

DAMNIT, TIME TO FOCUS, CUT OUT THE DISTRACTIONS AND BRING THE WIN HOME IN AUSTIN WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF POSTS THAT REFLECT FOCUSNESS AND ACCURACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aggies have 12.
1919, 1939, 1975, 1976, 1985, 1987, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1998, and 2012.
So, only one in the past decade (barely), and two of them even older than geezer. One win or more in the next three scheduled games and we got this.

Eight

Aggies have 12.
1919, 1939, 1975, 1976, 1985, 1987, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1998, and 2012.
So, only one in the past decade (barely), and two of them even older than geezer. One win or more in the next three scheduled games and we got this.

APPRECIATE THE DETAIL AND FOCUS IN YOUR REPLY PURPL, BUT WE NEED ME INTENSITY AND PHYSICALITY IN YOUR POSTS TO BRING THIS HOME

FrogCop19

APPRECIATE THE DETAIL AND FOCUS IN YOUR REPLY PURPL, BUT WE NEED ME INTENSITY AND PHYSICALITY IN YOUR POSTS TO BRING THIS HOME
Agreed. We need bullet points, not commas. We need graphics, and at the VERY least, a colon after 12, not a period.

The grammatical colon, not the one you poop out of.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Agreed. We need bullet points, not commas. We need graphics, and at the VERY least, a colon after 12, not a period.

The grammatical colon, not the one you poop out of.

11110433.jpeg

hate to say it, but i agree with country frog, this type of lack of attention to detail in your posts chongo is what is going to get the frogs beat on saturday

DAMNIT, TIME TO FOCUS, CUT OUT THE DISTRACTIONS AND BRING THE WIN HOME IN AUSTIN WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF POSTS THAT REFLECT FOCUSNESS AND ACCURACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I complitly agree .