• The KillerFrogs

OSU Fan = Classless Trash

Brog

They did their OSU Cheer every time there was an injured Frog on the field. I hope they lose out. Fighting Mullets are trash, from a trash state. They now rank lower than Tech in my mind.
That fan may be trash, no doubt, but they're not from a trash state. At least IMO.

Pharm Frog

I wasn’t there but both of my children were. Did not know this until moments ago but both got into altercations with OSU fans and they were seated in completely different parts of the stadium.

Pharm Frog

It wasn't a single fan. It was most of their fans doing their cheer at the same time, everytime there was an injury timeout for a TCU player. It happened all game long.
Just spoke with a former OSU trainer. He said that some popular twitter follow for Okie Lite claimed TCU was faking injury to slow down the game and encouraged fans to mock the injury. I do not know if this is true. Just what I was told.

Shorty

I let every OSU fan within earshot know they were classless [ Arschloch]s for doing their little cheers during TCU injuries. Other than that they were okay around me. Actually less chirping than I expected in the first half.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Just spoke with a former OSU trainer. He said that some popular twitter follow for Okie Lite claimed TCU was faking injury to slow down the game and encouraged fans to mock the injury. I do not know if this is true. Just what I was told.
This is not directed at you Pharm but that's [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. There's absolutely no way to know if a player is legitimately injured or not. What if it's just a cramp, is that considered faking an injury. Get outta here with that [ Finebaum ].

Pharm Frog

This is not directed at you Pharm but that's [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. There's absolutely no way to know if a player is legitimately injured or not. What if it's just a cramp, is that considered faking an injury. Get outta here with that [ #2020 ].
I’m not saying anything other than what I was told BUT just heard from one of the childs that this was what Okie Lite fans around her were saying. That said…I mostly disagree with you. I think you can often tell when a player is faking injury. And from what I saw…nothing was faked or even close to it. The Frog defensive players were hurling their bodies against anything and everything that moved. Hodges couldn’t even lift one of his arms at times. Newton became his own crash test dummy.

StinnettFrog

There was one OSU fan acting like an ass around our area. He started to pick a fight with a TCU fan behind us and backed down and left fast when the TCU guy stood up and he realized he was about to get beaten down. The rest of the OSU fans were good around us. Just disappointed like we would be if we lost.