• The KillerFrogs

Ticket prices for SMU game

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Looks to me like SMU jacked up ticket prices for the game. It is the one game a year they expect a good turnout. Plus with Dykes returning, the rivalry, etc. But jeesh.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I usually buy them on game day at the stadium, fairly close to gametime. Lots of SMU alums with extra tickets to dump that don't actually go to the game. You have many options on where to sit because the crowd won't be big.

Bob Sugar

SMU has a horseshoe-shaped stadium...
Dynamite drop in Monty.
oKdOYO.gif

What Up Toad

I had the same thought when I looked the other day. Usually the tickets on Stubhub are below $50, but this year the lowest was $90 (and now it's apparently up to $122).

Unless they've upgraded the stadium recently, games there feel like you're in a high school stadium too. No idea why it's so expensive.

Big Frog II

I had the same thought when I looked the other day. Usually the tickets on Stubhub are below $50, but this year the lowest was $90 (and now it's apparently up to $122).

Unless they've upgraded the stadium recently, games there feel like you're in a high school stadium too. No idea why it's so expensive.
I wonder if they are holding tickets back for parents? It's their parent's weekend.

froghair

Well, they did put in new plywood over the last 2 years or so.