• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Arizona Game Thread

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass
I think the "boob grab" was involuntary. He just had his arms extended to the to the crows like he was taking a bow and then as he ran off the finger tips bumped into it. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt lol

Horny 4 Life

I think the "boob grab" was involuntary. He just had his arms extended to the to the crows like he was taking a bow and then as he ran off the finger tips bumped into it. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt lol

I kind of thought so at first as well, but look at how he starts with his left arm at waist height and then, just before he enters her personal space, he raises the left arm up to boob level and sticks out his right arm to make it appear as if it's a natural celebration. It certainly seems like a spur of the moment decision to cop a feel.

Showtime Joe 2.0

She should file a complaint against him.
There's no need to file a criminal complaint. Instead, she should just wait until after he becomes a multi-millionaire NBA player and then sue him in civil court (or threaten to sue him). Given that he's expected to be a lottery pick in the upcoming draft, she won't have to wait for long. Or she could wait longer since California has a 10-year civil law statute of limitations on sex offenses if the unwanted touching is deemed sexual in nature and a 2-year civil law statute of limitations for non-sexual unwanted touching. If she plays her cards right, she can make some money here. And I hope she does.

And I would hope that all the other lawyers on this board would agree with me.

Latest posts