• The KillerFrogs

2022 March Madness Thread

LVH

Coach K retirement bias kicking in already for the refs.. We knew it was going to be a factor.
I actually thought the refs were biased against Duke at first, probably because they were self conscious about being biased toward Duke and were overcompensating, but they shifted as the game went along

LVH

Iowa State with the upset of 3 seed Wisconsin.

Cyclones to the Sweet 16.
Iowa State got such a lucky draw... I'd rather have been in their 11 seed slot than our 9 seed slot

They got to play an LSU team without their coach, and then worst 3 seed in the bracket, Wisconsin, whose KenPom rank going into the tournament was 37 and needed the refs to beat Colgate in a tight game.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I actually thought the refs were biased against Duke at first, probably because they were self conscious about being biased toward Duke and were overcompensating, but they shifted as the game went along
You're just pulling our leg now...

LVH

Tech in a fight with Notre Dame right now. Down by 1 with 7:40 left in the game.
I thought Tech was a bit too dominant in their first game. They shot out of their minds, hitting mostly jumpers because Montana State packed the paint and you just knew they would regress to the mean in their 2nd game. Saw the same thing with Tennessee yesterday as well. I wonder if fading teams who shoot a ridiculous percentage from the floor in their next game is a profitable betting angle...

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I thought Tech was a bit too dominant in their first game. They shot out of their minds, hitting mostly jumpers because Montana State packed the paint and you just knew they would regress to the mean in their 2nd game. Saw the same thing with Tennessee yesterday as well. I wonder if fading teams who shoot a ridiculous percentage from the floor in their next game is a profitable betting angle...
They just showed the graphic. Tech shot 66% in their last game and only 35% right now.

LisaLT

God I hope we make it 4 Big 12 teams to the sweet 16.

Note: I did not include half out the door horns as they are pseudo big 12.