• The KillerFrogs

Jamie Backers - What Would it Take for Jamie to be on your "hot seat"?

froginmn

Seton hall is so bad this game should have also aired on Comedy Network instead of the globally watched Tru TV. Can anyone name one show that routinely airs on Tru TV? How is Seton Hall an 8 seed? Has there ever been a worse 8 seed in the history of March Madness? So the Frogs have now won their first NCAA tourney since 1987. Back when gas was .90 a gallon and our Head Coach was one of our best players as a walk on. Does that now get Dixon a 5 year extension? If so, this could be the worst win in the history of TCU sports.

Go Frogs.
You've never looked dumber than you do after this post, and that's saying something.

Good luck to your Mustangs in round two of the NIT.

And you don't capitalize head coach in that context.

wilson912

Whoa, easy 'cator. You're going to bust a blood vessel. (and you'll have to explain this "curt" reference. I'm inquisitive. )
I always root for TCU.

I'm actually happy we won.

Against an over rated 4th seed.

Who will also lose in first round of NCAA.

But great!

We won.

We'll only now lose our last 2 out of 4 once we play Kansas, then lose in first round of NCAA.

But, hey! That's awesome.

Go Frogs.
Hahahaha F-I-S-C-U-I-T-S !!!!!

wilson912

Such a moot issue FISCUITS. He was not going anywhere based on the regular season. If you’re ADJD, no way you disrupt the momentum he’s built this year. And now, he gets an extension. Hopefully he can build on this in recruiting and the portal. I’ve had questions re our offense, but he’s the guy now. All good.

OmniscienceFrog

Seton hall is so bad this game should have also aired on Comedy Network instead of the globally watched Tru TV. Can anyone name one show that routinely airs on Tru TV? How is Seton Hall an 8 seed? Has there ever been a worse 8 seed in the history of March Madness? So the Frogs have now won their first NCAA tourney since 1987. Back when gas was .90 a gallon and our Head Coach was one of our best players as a walk on. Does that now get Dixon a 5 year extension? If so, this could be the worst win in the history of TCU sports.

Go Frogs.
So why did you you say TCU was going to lose to them then?

Celebrating "NIT Success" is like talking trash on the golf course to your playing partner because they shot a 108...when you shot a 107. WHO CARES! A tournament of no bodies, playing for nothing. Whoop tee do!
It’s really more like playing on the Korn Ferry Tour.

But hey, you’re consistent. You’ve been spectacularly wrong this entire thread.