• The KillerFrogs

Jamie Backers - What Would it Take for Jamie to be on your "hot seat"?

Fiscuits

Wait and watch.
We’re going to lose to Texas and lose in first round of NCAA. Thus losing 3 out of last 4.

Know what “losing close” to Kansas on the road is? A loss. That’s it. Whether by 1 or 100.

What then after ending season losing 3 of 4….Go Jamie? Please.

Go Frogs.

Last edited:

OmniscienceFrog

We’re going to lose to Texas and lose in first round of NCAA. This losing 3 out of last 4.

Know what “losing close” to Kansas on the road is? A loss. That’s it. Whether by 1 or 100.

Go Frogs.
The key words being "in the first round of the NCAA", Einstein.

Fiscuits

The key words being "in the first round of the NCAA", Einstein.
Lol….

That’s the problem right there.
TCU fans that grew up in the participation trophy era, celebrate wins that are expected. Most do not understand winning a championship trophy is the goal. Look how long it took to can Patterson. Thankfully he quit first.

Almost all of Dixons wins are against sub par competition.

How do I know that, Einstein? His overall Big 12 winning percentage is .396. We’d probably achieve that with him in attendance or not.

But, I’ll be there to raise that “We Made it to the NCAA Tourney” banner; with all the other participation awards hanging from our rafters including the “We Were 66th” NIT Champions Banner.

Putt4Purple

We’re going to lose to Texas and lose in first round of NCAA. This losing 3 out of last 4.

Go Frogs.
Yes. I can see you have moved on. LOL! How delusional to think you can try to fool this board of true loyal TCU Horned Frogs!
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Your a loser. Fis-quits suits your name!

Last edited:

Jared7

Lol….

That’s the problem right there.
Most do not understand winning a championship trophy is the goal.
Hey Einstein - precisely 15 days ago, the Frogs won the Indoor National Championship in tennis. We even got a trophy for it. What is it about that fact that you don't seem to understand?

Fiscuits

Hey Einstein - precisely 15 days ago, the Frogs won the Indoor National Championship in tennis. We even got a trophy for it. What is it about that fact that you don't seem to understand?
Feel free to chime in when I start a 'Roditi Backers", thread...he is actually one of the lone examples of how excellence is attainable.

Last edited:

Fiscuits

Shouldn't you be on a fan board where you are actually cheering for the team to succeed?
This IS cheering for us to succeed. Succeed in getting a new coach. One could argue, that if Jamie would get one his players, to murder off one of the slower/less contributing players...we could win a National Title quicker? We have a case study for this very thing in Waco. Not suggesting this, just saying as a hypothetical it has happened and apparently worked...? Thinking outside the box is what this will take.

Fiscuits

This IS cheering for us to succeed. Succeed in getting a new coach. One could argue, that if Jamie would get one his players, to murder off one of the slower/less contributing players...we could win a National Title quicker? We have a case study for this very thing in Waco. Not suggesting this, just saying as a hypothetical it has happened and apparently worked...? Thinking outside the box is what this will take.
Sorry ...Go Frogs.

Fiscuits

I like the Go Frogs. Why don't you at least wait until the season is over. Maybe this team will surprise you.
Nothing would make me happier to be wrong about this. However, Jamie's record with TCU says otherwise. I hope I am wrong, but until that time comes...new coach.