• The KillerFrogs

Hook ‘em Gary

geefrogs

He's having fun with his former player after they are reunited.

But yes, he does resemble Chris Farley and thats why I love it even more.

HornyWartyToad

we fired him. Once you fire someone you can’t tell them where they can and can’t work. and then your feelings get hurt because you see them with a team that you don’t approve. don’t be so sensitive, fellas.
Nobody's telling him where he can't work, and speaking only for myself, my feelings aren't hurt even a little bit. But choosing to put himself out there looking that much a tool. . . You think is he's so sacred that he can't get some [ Finebaum ] flicked his way when he acts like that? Maybe you're the one who needs to be less sensitive?

geefrogs

Gary Skywalker is gone. All that's left now is Darth Patterson
Natalie Portman GIF

Dogfrog

Nobody's telling him where he can't work, and speaking only for myself, my feelings aren't hurt even a little bit. But choosing to put himself out there looking that much a tool. . . You think is he's so sacred that he can't get some [ #2020 ] flicked his way when he acts like that? Maybe you're the one who needs to be less sensitive?
UT put him out there and they are paying him. The only thing that makes him look like a tool is he’s fat.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
we fired him. Once you fire someone you can’t tell them where they can and can’t work. and then your feelings get hurt because you see them with a team that you don’t approve. don’t be so sensitive, fellas.
Dude this is objectively worthy of ridicule under any circumstance. I mean I couldn’t resist even if this was a TCU promo