• The KillerFrogs

CCG weekend thread

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I scheissing hate Baylor.

And/but there’s no way they’re getting in the playoff. Georgia is a lock. Cinci and Michigan and Alabama are all win and in. Baylor won’t pass Notre Dame. Even if Bama or Michigan lose, you think the committee puts Baylor in ahead of them? Or Ohio State for that matter? Baylor can go get blasted by Alabama in the sugar bowl.
Oh, that would be glorious...

Every play would look like that Baylor kicker getting blindsided. Only problem would be the ESPN Mafia using the dissolved-in-an-acid-bath demise of Baylor to run down the Conference as a whole.

Baylor is not getting in the playoff. They lost to US for crying out loud. Not happening.
If both Alabama and Cincinnati lose, who replaces them in the playoff? You think Alabama would still be in? Assume Notre Dame gets in but who takes the fourth spot—two loss Alabama coming off a loss, to then play Georgia again in the playoff, seems unlikely, so then who? Idle 2-loss Ohio State seems unlikely. I guess they could keep Alabama at the three seed even after the loss to #1 Georgia, and put Notre Dame fourth so that Alabama and Georgia don’t match up in the semi-final. I really dislike that though, because I like to think the Conference Championship games are part of the playoff, loser is out, but I don’t get a vote.

Last edited:

froginmn

Utah State up 14-3 on SDSU in the Mountain West Championship. Trying to go from one win (1-5 in a shortened season) to champs.

Planks

If both Alabama and Cincinnati lose, who replaces them in the playoff? You think Alabama would still be in? Assume Notre Dame gets in but who takes the fourth spot? Two loss Alabama coming off a loss, to then play Georgia again in the playoff?

Yeah there is a very serious chance Baylor makes the playoffs. If Alabama, Cincy, and Michigan all lose, Baylor is in.

Start mentally preparing yourselves.

Mean Purple

Wonder how Gundy will feel when he looks at the game film and sees the ball broke the plane on the run earlier in the second half?

Baylor gonna get destroyed in the Sugar Bowl.

Neither of those teams looked as good as ND.

Planks

They're not jumping Ohio State and ND.
I agree, that they will not jump ND. However they absolutely will jump Ohio State. There is no way the committee has 10-2 Ohio State ahead of 11-2 Baylor who has a conference title.

Georgia and ND are the only schools who 100% will finish ahead of Baylor. Everyone else either will be passed by Baylor or can be passed by Baylor with a loss. Alabama might be the only one who could lose and still be ahead.

Chongo94

Wonder how Gundy will feel when he looks at the game film and sees the ball broke the plane on the run earlier in the second half?

Baylor gonna get destroyed in the Sugar Bowl.

Neither of those teams looked as good as ND.
Who has Notre Dame played where you would think they looked good anyway?

Latest posts