• The KillerFrogs

Week 13 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

FrogUltimate

Baylor makes it to the Big 12 championship game for the first time ever (matching us) and probably clinches a 3rd BCS/NY6 bowl (matching us). Not good. They've yet to win one though...

Michigan about to clinch it...
I thought if OU beats Oky State then it will be a rematch of OU vs Oky State?

In that situation OU would have one B12 loss (Baylor), Oky State would have two (OU and Iowa State) and Baylor would have two (TCU and Oky State). By virtue of tiebreaker Oky State would go in over Baylor

One Frog Nation

In that situation OU would have one B12 loss (Baylor), Oky State would have two (OU and Iowa State) and Baylor would have two (TCU and Oky State). By virtue of tiebreaker Oky State would go in over Baylor
I think you are correct. OSU wins and Baylor is in. Otherwise a rematch

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Great scenes at tOSU Michigan. Great game, snow, incredible atmosphere, cathartic celebrations after 10 years of pain. Exactly why CFB >>> NFL.
I know we give FOX alot of [ Finebaum ] for taking a million commercial breaks during a game but they did great job of covering that post game scene at Michigan. They didn't immediately cut away from the celebration like espn would have. They stayed with it for a long time before going to the post game show.

Good job FOX.

Double D

Tier 1
Cold. Rainy. No Parking anywhere near stadium. Dallas traffic. Ya I wonder why nobody is there. LOL!! Pathetic.
Yea, I just saw that, Win today and they are at 10 wins, you would think it would be packed at that high school stadium, I mean college stadium.
It looks like under 10k and that is being generous

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

I'm pretty sure one of the talking heads said OK State had clinched a spot in the title game. Baylor needs an OK State win to get in.