• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
GP's future vis a vis TCU (or any other potential employer) will depend on what's in the final Battle Damage Report.

He's bombed a lot of bridges during the past few weeks.
He was never going to go quietly, or gently. I think it's interesting that no one is chirping or dishing dirt at this point. TCU is very, very good at communications discipline.

I cannot imagine Patterson coming back to any sort of employment at TCU. Perhaps as a "Special Guest" or occasional appearance, with a contract stipulating a certain number of events and such, but not someone who is on the regular payroll and shows up on a daily basis.

If he goes into Special Analyst work, he can pretty much make his demands: Nice travel accommodations, low hours, lots of spare time. He keeps his palatial manse overlooking the Stadium, and enjoys life.

bp4tcu

I agree, I just don't see why that guy would be lying, its serves no purpose
Not saying he’s lying, but everyone has a “source” during times like these. Those sources usually don’t know squat and the ones that do don’t like something like that get out. Don’t believe it for a second.

Not saying he’s lying, but everyone has a “source” during times like these. Those sources usually don’t know squat and the ones that do don’t like something like that get out. Don’t believe it for a second.
That entire Message Board Geniuses Twitter account exists to 'mock' all of these so-called inside sources, and they always have plenty of content to choose from.

It's my favorite follow on Twitter right now.

One Frog Nation

Well, not to be contrarian, but there's no reason WyomingFrog posts some of the [ #2020 ] he posts, because it serves no purpose, either, other than to stir the pot.
that is why I put him on ignore and there is no more wyomingfrog - if there ever was. he reminds me of someone that used to post here, user name had san diego in it, I think. Always signed off TCU QB in my dreams. Used caps like Wyomingfrog

that is why I put him on ignore and there is no more wyomingfrog - if there ever was. he reminds me of someone that used to post here, user name had san diego in it, I think. Always signed off TCU QB in my dreams. Used caps like Wyomingfrog
I think that 'TCU QB in my dreams' guy may have passed away. He was an older guy and harmless. WyomingFrog has been here many years under various names. He's been banned a few times but then somehow manages to always get back on. I've always assumed he was a sock puppet and is really one of our more established members just trying to stir things up.

Years ago, when I had admin privileges, I matched his IP address to a few known members. I won't mention names (mainly because I've forgotten at this point), but you would have been VERY surprised.

One Frog Nation

I think that 'TCU QB in my dreams' guy may have passed away. He was an older guy and harmless. WyomingFrog has been here many years under various names. He's been banned a few times but then somehow manages to always get back on. I've always assumed he was a sock puppet and is really one of our more established members just trying to stir things up.

Years ago, when I had admin privileges, I matched his IP address to a few known members. I won't mention names (mainly because I've forgotten at this point), but you would have been VERY surprised.
True, he was always much much more positive. As I rememeber over the top positive.

Wouldn’t the ACC/P12/B10 proposal for giving the Big 12 an automatic playoff spot indicate to candidates that the Big 12s place at the table is way more likely safe than not?

And which schools would be using this against us? Virginia Tech is the only one I can think of. Should we be less optimistic about Napier now?
All of that is 100% up in the air re: the playoff, both inclusion of our champion and equivalent revenue distribution.

Conferences who can claim better stability and value (for their member institutions), in order: SEC, BIG, ACC, PAC

Latest posts