• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

dkfrog

I haven’t the slightest clue. What would make you think he could? College assistants aren’t gonna want to work for Deion for the same reason they recruits are gonna want to play for him. That’s a fact.
Not trying to get into a pissing match here. How do you know that “fact”? I would think that up and coming assistants (and even some established ones) would welcome the opportunity to coach talented players for a HC with a high profile. If for no other reason than to advance their careers.

Moose Stuff

Not trying to get into a pissing match here. How do you know that “fact”? I would think that up and coming assistants (and even some established ones) would welcome the opportunity to coach talented players for a HC with a high profile. If for no other reason than to advance their careers.
That’s the problem. Good assistants are gonna realize that Deion is far more likely to impede their career than advance it. If you’re a good established assistant why risk Deion when you can just stay where you’re at??? And there’s no way in hell I’m hiring Deion as our HC if his assistants are gonna be “up and comers”. He needs two established and successful coordinators or I am 100% out. I’m skeptical he can deliver that but maybe I’m wrong.

froglash88

Hate Anger GIF by ARK Sports

Wexahu

Now THAT is a bit scary. When the players start weighing - especially someone like ZE, that could be a perceived "I'm gonna transfer out if this doesn't happen" situation.
I hope he transfers out. Addition by subtraction. I hope Kendre Miller stays on board.