• The KillerFrogs

Heavy: Cowboys’ Kellen Moore Interested in Top Head Coaching Job

TRF51

Not sure how it would work if the Cowboys are in the play off run while we need to have our signing class wrapped up. Aside from that I think it would be a very good thing for TCU.

Semper frog

I agree. TCU has made it pretty clear that they want a coach in place by December. I think that pretty much eliminates Moore as a candidate.
Unless for him they would be willing to wait, especially in how you can pick players from transport portal. He might be able to assemble a decent team that way.

CardFrog

Evidently one of the big concerns about Moore is he doesn’t have a coaching tree to build a staff and would basically be assembling a group he has never worked with and hoping they gel
Compared to having an assembled staff and then be unwilling to make the changes necessary to succeed? I wouldn't let this be a deterrent if its the only thing but agree it could be a concern.

Relic

Would hiring Moore force us to trash our old "Won And Done" t-shirts?

Attachments

• IMG_0813.jpeg
    IMG_0813.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Are the Broncos also honoring Elway, to complete the circle?
Yes. Steven Tyler will be singing the National Anthem.

steven-tyler.png

CountryFrog

Evidently one of the big concerns about Moore is he doesn’t have a coaching tree to build a staff and would basically be assembling a group he has never worked with and hoping they gel
That's a huge concern for me. He already has no college coaching experience, no experience as a recruiter or with NIL or the portal. So the staff he puts together would be crucial. But who is that staff going to be? He has virtually no connections to college coaches.

He's a big name and obviously a terrific offensive mind but there would be a lot of growing pains over the first 2-3 years with him I think. Is the fanbase willing to grant that long of a honeymoon? Seems that most people want and expect to start winning right away with the new guy.