• The KillerFrogs

Frog Luncheon

YA

1. We should be getting players back from injury. He is not sure how ready they will be for live action.
2. Texas is physical and the DL will be the best we will face this season.
3. Texas has this game circled.
4. Concerned about team getting ready to play at first snap versus taking an hour to get mentality in the game.
5. Says team is young and we have 50 players that are freshman or sophomores.
6. The older players need to step up and help the young players learn to play with passion.
7. Only 5 safeties out of 11 ready to play this week.
8. On smu they just whipped us. Simple as that. Got to win the game to stop talk. Right now perception can become reality if we don’t start playing better against smu.
9. Probably over prepared the team that they didn’t play well. His fault
10. Said Max is over thinking the deep balls and needs to play the game and it will happen.
11. Coach Kill is fine.
12. Wants people to arrive early and bring the hate for Texas.
13. Doesn’t like spending times on luncheons or coffee with coach P as it takes time from prep. Always prepping.
14. Got lots of DM’s and texts from letterman no less demanding to know who he is going to fire. He isn’t firing anyone, especially during the season. Weird vibe around this one.
15. Meal was beef and chicken fajitas.
16. The tone and vibe I got is we got nothing to lose this weekend so play the game.

Mean Purple

1. We should be getting players back from injury. He is not sure how ready they will be for live action.
4. Concerned about team getting ready to play at first snap versus taking an hour to get mentality in the game.
6. The older players need to step up and help the young players learn to play with passion.
8. On smu they just whipped us. Simple as that. Got to win the game to stop talk. Right now perception can become reality if we don’t start playing better against smu.
10. Said Max is over thinking the deep balls and needs to play the game and it will happen.
11. Coach Kill is fine.
13. Doesn’t like spending times on luncheons or coffee with coach P as it takes time from prep. Always prepping.
14. Got lots of DM’s and texts from letterman no less demanding to know who he is going to fire. He isn’t firing anyone, especially during the season. Weird vibe around this one.
16. The tone and vibe I got is we got nothing to lose this weekend so play the game.
14. Enjoy going down with the ship if this does not turn around.

Eight

50 freshman and sophomores means we have 35 juniors and seniors. GP, that ain’t young.

so, so tired of the youth excuse that seems to be the standard excuse trotted out be tcu football and basketball each season

frogs have 39 scholarship juniors and seniors along with 10 red-shirt sophs who are now in their 3rd year of the college experience. look at the notes for the game this week and i see the frogs started no freshman and did start 4 true sophs last week. those would be zach, quentin, savion, and bud.

think 2 of those guys have shown they can compete at this level

as far as the depth chart, a great deal of juniors and seniors for a young team

Eight

It's amazing how young our team always is. Just don't get how over half our team is always made up of freshmen, red shirt freshmen, and sophomores. /sarcasm

its called turnover, happens in most programs, and it is an incredibly hollow excuse to get trotting out.

if it takes 4-5 years in your program for a player to be ready to play you have fallen behind in the game of college football.

YA

17. He changed some signals because of the coaches on smu that used to coach at TCU. Said that they will completely revamp the signals for everything going forward, but most will happen in the off-season. I have to say I almost rose out of my seat to say [ What the heck? ] coach. How is this still an issue???!!!!

tcumaniac

11. Coach Kill is fine.
Thanks for the update btw. Gary's comments are mostly annoying and give me very little additional confidence for saturday, but I appreciate you posting them nonetheless.