• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: The Iron Skillet, Episode 100

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
3rd and 14

clock running, no urgency

Max with defenders in his face has to side step and throw but the receive can't complete the come back and the ball falls incomplete.

TX_Krötenechse

I hope we lose every game this season so that Gary and Donati are forced to make changes

Although Gary will just say he looks at a 2-year window and felt good about last season so 2-10 won’t be enough to get him to do anything

bwnorx

I’ve seen us have worse games than this and I’ve seen us lose to worse teams than SMU. But I’ve never seen us hand a game over like we have today. We straight up let SMU do whatever they wanted to do all day and we should be losing by much more than we are.

We can’t run it, we can’t throw deep, we can’t cover in the secondary (at all), we can’t pass rush and we can’t tackle worth a [ Finebaum ]. This might be the most underperforming game I’ve seen in 20 years. And I’m starting to think Dugan isn’t very good.

Moose Stuff

where does this rank in all time stinkers laid by Tcu?
It’s one of the worst of the GP era. We basically had 2 years to get ready for this game after the 2019 game and a team we like to think is inferior is absolutely manhandling us in our stadium. We look unprepared and unmotivated. This has a very real chance to be a 30 point loss (we should probably hope it is).

allclearforfrogs

I noticed the same thing the TV announces are talking about when I went to the Cal game. This confirms that I wasn't crazy. Just no energy on the sideline (I sat near it) - It honestly shocked and depressed me.

Latest posts