• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Would the expanded playoff mitigate the need for reduced revenue shares for the Big 12? IOW with more spots the stronger conferences with more participants will already have built in increased revenue potential.

Possibly, depends on how they do it, but if the failed super league was an indication of anything, more revenue will be league-designated a static and LESS will be given for participation shares, and on top of that the split per league could likely be more progressive. SEC and Alliance get the same statutory revenue share, then the Big 12 with less, then the AAC, etc.... Something like that.

NONE of this has been decided, could get ugly to be honest... The Big 12 was left out of the Alliance for a reason.

TCURiggs

RIP Norm MacDonald. 10 year battle with cancer.

https://amp.tmz.com/2021/09/14/norm-macdonald-dead-dies-cancer/

a9f0bff08c8b40949bac75319542e643_md.jpg

Hate this. Norm was the best.

HG73

Possibly, depends on how they do it, but if the failed super league was an indication of anything, more revenue will be league-designated a static and LESS will be given for participation shares, and on top of that the split per league could likely be more progressive. SEC and Alliance get the same statutory revenue share, then the Big 12 with less, then the AAC, etc.... Something like that.

NONE of this has been decided, could get ugly to be honest... The Big 12 was left out of the Alliance for a reason.
Will the expanded CFP money will be distributed by vote of the conferences? 16 votes for the SEC, 41 votes for the alliance, 10 for the Big12, 11 for the AAC, etc? Or will the TV suits have a say?

Will the expanded CFP money will be distributed by vote of the conferences? 16 votes for the SEC, 41 votes for the alliance, 10 for the Big12, 11 for the AAC, etc? Or will the TV suits have a say?

TV suits don't have a say exactly, but they will contribute their two cents on the most lucrative format for the playoff (they already have, by the way).

Today, any changes would require a unanimous vote of the Board of Managers of CFP Administration, LLC... These are 11 appointed presidents of universities in the 11 participating FBS conferences. However, this is easy to get around after the existing contract ends, as this old management entity could be discarded and a new one could be built around their new TV rights. It would be administered as it is today, but with new bylaws and invites to FBS conferences would go out anew and, I expect, won't have the same rights and revenue distributions as are enjoyed today.

Eight

Here’s the video. I couldn’t get it to work on yours.

why could i see the frogs blitzing and either not covering the back on the wheel route, losing containment on the quarterback, or worst stopping the offense way short and picking up a roughing penalty

YA

why could i see the frogs blitzing and either not covering the back on the wheel route, losing containment on the quarterback, or worst stopping the offense way short and picking up a roughing penalty
Yep--see 2019 K State game in 4th Q for 61 yards by the K State QB. Basically the back breaker in the game.