• The KillerFrogs

Gary/Doug: Put Morris In Already!

Moose Stuff

Could be but at least he has enough pictures to reference.

Just so's you know, Scott and/or Wes told Steel who pretty much everybody is on here WITH DIRT, but since Steel don't much care it's no big deal. Plus Steel was only half paying attention cause it meant a lot more to Wes and Scott than it meant to Steel. But they would point out someone and say "That's so and so" and his father is X, or whatever. And as well, Steel knows a bunch of folks on here personally and counts many of you as friends. ( Hey @NORMLFROG !) Which is as it should be. Steel kinda frowns on such attacks as PB87 launched on poor old Maniac--after all, Frog fans are a pretty small group and kf.c fans a much smaller one still, so we gotta stick together, no?

But on the other hand, who doesn't like a good dustup? Knowing those two personalities, if they actually met personally that would be an interesting thing to see.

Good thing nobody knows who I am. I mean I’m scheissing awesome but my dad is an idiot.

CountryFrog

Max was great with the intermediate throws and tough as nails as always running the ball. The 3rd & 6 at the end of the game was a hell of a run by him.

This offense won't reach its full potential until he gets better with the deep ball. It's still his Achilles heel and he missed 5 or 6 today. Crazy that we still had 500 yards and scored 5 TD's even with those misses. Just shows how much talent there is and big credit to Meach and Kill for getting this unit going in the right direction. This easily could've been a 600 yard and 50 point output if Max hits just 2 or 3 of those deep balls.

ftwfrog

Back to the original post.

The Duggan pick-6 was the dumbest play call of the season. It’s 3rd and 25. We call a one yard & out pattern from our own two yard line… if we complete the pass, to our player, it’s now 4th and 21 from our own 7. What’s the worst that can happen? Well we saw it. Risk…Reward!!! It’s not difficult.

Why!!?? Just, Why?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
What's a "chode"?
I am very confident he misspelled that word and really meant:

51aGF85MhmL._SY445_.jpg

TK2000

Max will be fine. No QB throw 6 or 7 (40) yard passes and connects on them all. As long as he connects on 2 or 3 bombs out of 6 we will be fine. I think he will vs SMU & UT. Max is more of a Tebow type guy. Grinds out 1st downs when he needs to, fires up the team, dumps the ball to playmakers. This game was good to see what we need to work on. Have two weeks before the real grind begins. Frogs will be ready

LisaLT

Max definitely seems to get better as the game goes on. He made some bad reads yesterday no doubt, but he also helped us win that game and takes punishment while doing so.

I really don't understand why we don't use more play action - I think with our offense and Max this would be more successful than trying to hit the long ball every other drive. His accuracy seems to be an issue over a certain range of yards. We have great RBs and WRs and we should be able to scheme better IMO.

Spike

Back to the original post.

The Duggan pick-6 was the dumbest play call of the season. It’s 3rd and 25. We call a one yard & out pattern from our own two yard line… if we complete the pass, to our player, it’s now 4th and 21 from our own 7. What’s the worst that can happen? Well we saw it. Risk…Reward!!! It’s not difficult.

Why!!?? Just, Why?

Also poor play design. 2 guys covered by 1 man.

Latest posts