• The KillerFrogs

Game Day Experience

He’s definitely not overqualified for that work. He’s just normally in a completely different world as a professional entertainer who has struggled significantly since COVID started.
Amazon was a way to supplement income in order to pay the rent for a few months.
You should be proud. (Tell him that, sons like to hear that from their parents. Shhhh but we kind of look up to you all!) He took initiative. Good on him.

Eight

We can win this with the simple turning of a knob......

tumblr_inline_mjzgvrh7Uv1qz4rgp.gif

ftwfrog

I noticed this week it’s not only the 1000 level noise, it’s a cheesy song after every play. We stop a running play to a 1 yard gain? “no where to run to babaaaayyy!! No where to hide!!”

We honor a veteran at the end of the 1st quarter? We blast “R-O-C-K in the USA!” So cheesy and uncalled for. Blasted at 1000 level.

Talked with some TCU employees about the game day experience and the 1000 level of the noise. I’m pretty sure they thought I was kidding or just too much of an old man. They need to hear from more people. Piped in music doesn’t make a game day experience great.

Shorty

I noticed this week it’s not only the 1000 level noise, it’s a cheesy song after every play. We stop a running play to a 1 yard gain? “no where to run to babaaaayyy!! No where to hide!!”

We honor a veteran at the end of the 1st quarter? We blast “R-O-C-K in the USA!” So cheesy and uncalled for. Blasted at 1000 level.

Talked with some TCU employees about the game day experience and the 1000 level of the noise. I’m pretty sure they thought I was kidding or just too much of an old man. They need to hear from more people. Piped in music doesn’t make a game day experience great.
Might have been my buzz wearing off but I swear the volume started reasonable and then someone said oh [ Finebaum ] we forgot to turn it to 11 and suddenly everything was twice as loud.

ftwfrog

Might have been my buzz wearing off but I swear the volume started reasonable and then someone said oh [ #2020 ] we forgot to turn it to 11 and suddenly everything was twice as loud.
And again, I’ve accepted the fact that the speakers are turned to 15/10. But a cheesy song after every play? Watch the other games, and I don’t hear it. It’s embarrassing.

r7commish

I’m 43 years old and have thought for the past 10 years the music is, in the words of the enchantment under the sea music judge, “just too darn loud.” My 10 year old kid right next to me couldn’t hear me talking to him and mentioned how he had to shout the entire game.

and, I agree with the music after every.single.play. Hey TCU, it’s ok to not be blasting something through the speaker. Just let us enjoy being at the stadium without it being a night club.

PurpleBlood87

I’m 43 years old and have thought for the past 10 years the music is, in the words of the enchantment under the sea music judge, “just too darn loud.” My 10 year old kid right next to me couldn’t hear me talking to him and mentioned how he had to shout the entire game.

and, I agree with the music after every.single.play. Hey TCU, it’s ok to not be blasting something through the speaker. Just let us enjoy being at the stadium without it being a night club.

The music is too loud for the number of people in the stands.
I sit in the south end zone and the sound reverberates through my ample body.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I had another excellent experience today at ACS. Entry was quick, the shade was nice and the songs played today were much more current.

The cal fans provided a nice contrast near me that I wasn’t expecting at all. They were loud but not profane.
I had a great day at The Carter. Don’t have a single complaint except they need to sell beer beyond the end of the third quarter. Because I’m waking home.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
I’m resigned to it now. The gameday presentation is just obnoxious and embarrassing and sad and lame and lazy. Just have to power through it. It’s a shame because it is incredibly easy to change. Literally the twist of a dial would fix 50% of it.