• The KillerFrogs

Post a TCU game worth re-watching on Youtube

Atomic Frawg

It's been a long off-season, and in a few weeks we'll hopefully be unified by a winning football team. Still, I'm starting to twitch and could stand to watch a good past game. Anyone find a gem on YT worth sharing? I tried to find the Liberty Bowl game against Colorado State and the Hurricane Ike game...no joy. Can't find the Freeze Bowl against the AFA, either. Watching us beat Austin has also gotten boring.

I need a fix.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It's been a long off-season, and in a few weeks we'll hopefully be unified by a winning football team. Still, I'm starting to twitch and could stand to watch a good past game. Anyone find a gem on YT worth sharing? I tried to find the Liberty Bowl game against Colorado State and the Hurricane Ike game...no joy. Can't find the Freeze Bowl against the AFA, either. Watching us beat Austin has also gotten boring.

I need a fix.
Sorry, but beating the UT types never gets boring...

Paul in uhh

I need a fix.
The tech game with the tipped pass? Fun ending but also lots of scoring and fun to see Doctson catch 22ish passes for over 200 yards. Also watching mahomes.