• The KillerFrogs

TCU Left out again?

You reap what you sow. TCU has a serious problem. They are being courted by the AAC and MWC according to my sources. Baylor, because of our basketball team, will have to turn down invites. Pac-12 wants us, Tech, and OSU, not TCU. They don’t want a school governed by a church. Baylor is also getting feelers from the SEC. Our coach knows the SEC and so we’d be a great fit. Sorry guys. Maybe we can schedule a series again?

bp4tcu

You reap what you sow. TCU has a serious problem. They are being courted by the AAC and MWC according to my sources. Baylor, because of our basketball team, will have to turn down invites. Pac-12 wants us, Tech, and OSU, not TCU. They don’t want a school governed by a church. Baylor is also getting feelers from the SEC. Our coach knows the SEC and so we’d be a great fit. Sorry guys. Maybe we can schedule a series again?
Yeah, the Pac 12 doesn't want yall.

Religious school, combined with the mountains of scandals over the past 10+ years makes a baylor a HARD PASS.

That's not me saying that, that's "my sources".

TRF51

Not what I read. As I understand it TCU is more of the conference asset then Baylor and that football is really the only thing being considered. I hope they both get in the same conference.

Big Frog II

I will say that's a good picture of you holding that sign up.

Double D

Tier 1
FROGLAW or STEEL alter egos (both BAILURE Law grads somehow).
Nothing to see here move along!!!

#BanSTEEL
#BanFROGLAW

Yeah, the Pac 12 doesn't want yall.

Religious school, combined with the mountains of scandals over the past 10+ years makes a baylor a HARD PASS.

That's not me saying that, that's "my sources".

You are a religious school governed by the Church of Christ. The Pac would never allow it. The Baptist Church has nothing to do with us anymore. We operate separate from the church. National Champs in basketball is a huge selling point to the SEC. Plus the Texas market.

HFrog12

new leader in the race for worst troll ever award

So I assume a good troll is someone who does it in a non-discrete way? Because depending how you define it it might actually be the best troll ever. I mean this took a lot more effort to find the exact opposite of the truth in every way. The only accurate thing was the national championship in basketball. Well done BaylorDan.

CardFrog

SEC suuuuuuure they want to send their teams into Waco? Suuuuuure.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Next time make sure you include an appropriate GIF when you drop the mic on us...

baylor-sucks-at-dancing.gif