• The KillerFrogs

Noah Daniels tweet

Realtorfrog

We just sent one to A&M. Might have cost us an extra 7,000-10,000 to go to TCU once scholarship money was factored in and we were OK with paying it. She chose the Aggies and I can’t say I have a problem with it.
Other than being brainwashed, worshipping grass and eating aggy mustard I agree! Actually I hear it’s a decent school but they do brainwash

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Nothing we get out of this staff seems to be accurate. I never believe any of it. It’s bizarre.

Remember how great Alex Delton was going to be.
HCGP is just riding out this last contract. From now on he should be called CSGP (the CS is for country singer, I know how some of you guys think). Seems like he's more interested in being a country music star than he is a football coach lately.

froginmn

HCGP is just riding out this last contract. From now on he should be called CSGP (the CS is for country singer, I know how some of you guys think). Seems like he's more interested in being a country music star than he is a football coach lately.
tenor.gif

CountryFrog

Honestly as a CB, I am 100% ok with this. He's gonna be on an island out there and has to think he is the best.
For sure. From his standpoint he should feel like this at all times no matter what.

Realistically, though, as has been pointed out numerous times here the guy doesn't even have a half season of tape. So no one can be blamed for wanting to actually see him play at a high level on the field in games for at least one season before declaring him anything at all.

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
For sure. From his standpoint he should feel like this at all times no matter what.

Realistically, though, as has been pointed out numerous times here the guy doesn't even have a half season of tape. So no one can be blamed for wanting to actually see him play at a high level on the field in games for at least one season before declaring him anything at all.
Agree with you. We should have low expectations until something changes. Hope the best for the kid because he is a legit NFL corner when healthy. Would love him to have a chip on his shoulder and be the next TCU high draft pick.