• The KillerFrogs

CWS 2021

LisaLT

I do NOT watch network TV, but somehow caught an episode of American Ninja Warrior once upon a time, and was fascinated. Now I'm hooked.
So that's what I watched last night. Sorry, CWS. (Not really.)
On the bright side, the yanks finally won a good game even though Ohtani homered twice. I look forward to watching Ohtani pitch tomorrow. The Yanks need that win against the angels

It “appears” that there will be a game 3. Who’s pitching and who u like. MSU I think.
State maybe has the better bats (?), but Rocker is the better starter and with four days rest versus only three for Bednar. Hopefully the later innings, the pen and some great defense decide it. I will go with Vandy, but I may have bias as I am rooting with a Vandy friend. I also favor the school with the much smaller fanbase and ballpark of 3700 seats, even with The Whistler.

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Rooting for an extended weather delay that causes both teams to be Covid tested again and that Miss State ends up with four false positives and Vandy with three. County health officials recommend inning-by-inning testing for all Tier 1 participants for both teams and Game 3 is declared a no contest at the end of the 7th inning in a 3-3 game. I’ll probably watch about as much of G3 as I have G1 and G2...about 1.5 innings.

MTfrog5

I’ll be rooting for Vandy. scheiss everything that is MSU baseball as those darners are about as bad as Aggies in terms of being little brother while thinking of themselves as the second coming

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I never even turned last night's game on after seeing the weather delay, and checking again later on to find it was still in a weather delay. 13-2 doesn't sound like it was terribly nip-and-tuck. Glad to see that there is a final this evening.

One more game.

Latest posts