1. The KillerFrogs

CWS 2021

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by QuilterFrawg, Jun 19, 2021.

1. NC State off to a good start with a 2-run homer.

Hope they beat the California eggheads.

Paint It Purple likes this.
  2. I want any of the 3 teams but Vanderbilt to represent bracket 1 and I want UVA to win bracket 2.

Bonner4Prez likes this.
  3. Imagine that. First pitch swinging. Sit on a curve…drives in a NCState run.

Kyle101011 likes this.
  4. I hope NC State wins bracket 1 and UT wins bracket 2. Then NC State wins the whole thing. This accomplishes 3 benefits.
    - A Cinderella-story team wins the CWS
    - The Big XII makes a good showing, and
    - UT loses.

H-Town Frog, froginmn and BrewingFrog like this.
  5. Perfectly squared away, and poised for maximum schadenfreude effectiveness!

QuilterFrawg likes this.
  6. NC State leads 6-0. M4

7. :( Dang ol’ bookstore was better off shopping those to some African country

jake102 and BrewingFrog like this.
  8. Dear Coach Saar, please be more aggressive earlier in the at-bat next year. I'm sick of always being down 1-2 and 0-2 in every at-bat. Thanks bro!

H-Town Frog likes this.
  9. I got me a nice white Nike ball cap and bought my son one of the cream throw back TC caps after buying him a burger at Dutch’s and watching NCSTATE jump on Stanford early. Happy Father’s Day weekend to me!

Now I’m waiting on daughter (salesperson at Tiffany’s in Clear Fork). Maybe I’ll get a diamond stud earring for the midlife crisis I’m planning.

Armadillo likes this.
  10. Eh. Go for a toe ring. No hole-poking in your flesh, and the shop is on South Padre, so the getting is ancillary to a good weekend getaway...

11. Nc state puts closer in in the 7th. What are they thinking?

Paint It Purple likes this.
  12. Listening on XM....broadcasters talking about how college coaches bring in their hammers (closers) when they are needed...not just late and in save situations.

13. Forgot the sarcasm font. My bad.

14. No...I got it. Unfortunately I got it all too well.

GoFrog Yourself and jake102 like this.
  15. 6-4 NC State going to the B8th

16. NC State taking care of business. Have scored 4 in T9 and still batting. Bases loaded, 1 out.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  17. NC State wins. 10-4.
    Very strange ending. Stanford baserunner ran into second baseman, so it was an automatic double play, ending the game.

18. That inning will go down like Robinson throwing int and fumbling at Texas.