• The KillerFrogs

CWS 2021

Zubaz

I wonder what the ratings were before the kerfluffle last week?
The 2019 finals drew a little under 2mm viewers for each game. That number is a MASSIVE drop.

Of course it should be noted they're getting hammered by the NBA playoffs and the Stanley Cup finals, which are usually over by the time Omaha starts. Being on ESPN2 does them no favors, I'm sure.

Last edited:

LisaLT

I sat like 10 feet from him at Vandy one time. It’s as bad as you would think. I don’t know how the people that regularly sit near him (or attend their games period) put up with it. I would give up my season tickets if I knew he was gonna be in the stadium (which he always is).
How is it that he doesn't get thrown out? Does no one complain? I'm fairly sure this behavior would surely get you tossed in some stadiums if it disrupted enough people's enjoyment of the game.

Moose Stuff

How is it that he doesn't get thrown out? Does no one complain? I'm fairly sure this behavior would surely get you tossed in some stadiums if it disrupted enough people's enjoyment of the game.

I’m guessing not enough people complain. Honestly the Vandy people don’t seem that bothered by it. Many of them just clap along with his whistling.

ftwfrog

I wonder what the ratings were before the kerfluffle last week?
Seriously. No one gives a [ Finebaum ]. The CWS, we absolutely love it. I love it. My family attends when the frogs are in it. But in the sports pantheon, it ranked about 50th. Right below the NCAA softball CWS, womens gymnastics, and Saturday night college football on Vs. I won’t ever be able to explain it, but for some reason college baseball isn’t a popular sport in America